Klipschorns for sale in Austin Texas

rewyllys

I'm the original owner of a pair of Klipschorns, purchased in Austin in 1980: Model No. KC-BR, serial nos. 12S978 and 12S979. They are in excellent condition. I'm selling them only because my wife insists that they will not fit in our music room after the remodeling that we're about to start. I've attached a photo of one of them to this post, and I'll gladly supply a photo of the other upon request.

Ron Wyllys

post-3507-13819267041748_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 7/1/2005 1:41:25 PM rewyllys wrote:

I'm the original owner of a pair of Klipschorns, purchased in Austin in 1980: Model No. KC-BR, serial nos. 12S978 and 12S979. They are in excellent condition. I'm selling them only because my wife insists that they will not fit in our music room after the remodeling that we're about to start. I've attached a photo of one of them to this post, and I'll gladly supply a photo of the other upon request.

Ron Wyllys

----------------

Hi Ron,

I know you live in Austin, Tx.

I know you're wanting to sell your Khorns.

I know you are the original owner.

I know when you bought them....1980.

I know where you bought them.....Austin.

I know they're in excellent condition.

I know they are birch raw cabinets.

I know the serial numbers on your speakers.

I know you're married.

I know you are about to start remodeling.

I know your wife wants you to sell the speakers.

I know why.... she doesn't think they'll fit in the new "music room".

I know your name.

I know you are 60+ years old.

I know you registered here on 3/15/2000 at 12 AM.

I know you've been a forum member for 1,935 days.

I know you have posted 2 messages on this forum.

I know your last message was posted on 7/01/2005 at 1:41:25 PM.

I know you are "offline" as I'm typing this.

I've seen the picture.....very nice speakers, by the way......and I know you have more pics that you can provide upon request.

All that info.....and no price?15.gif

Rick.

----------------

On 7/1/2005 1:41:25 PM rewyllys wrote:

Ron Wyllys

----------------

10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif10.gif

To quote Wayne (from Wayne's World, natch)... "They will be mine, oh yes... they will be mine."

Just put the deposit down with the esteemed Dr. Wyllys and will pick up my first Khorns come Saturday! They are every bit as beautiful as they appear in the photo. AA networks, metal horns, good 1978 (not 1980) wood... Perfect white grilles... I am truly in the catbird seat!!

Now I gotta sell my La Scalas!!

Chris9.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 7/6/2005 1:37:07 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Are those really BR's? That sure looks like a nice Maple veneer to my eyes. Did the owner have them veneered or can that really be just a very fine finish on Birch?

Michael

----------------

Those are birch all the way, they look just like the finish I have on my pair of Heresy.

• 1 month later...