Animusic

Agent Eagle

Gentleman and Ladies..... If you would like to hear something that really tests what your system has got, then go to www.animusic.com, and order their DVD for 14.95.. Those of you that went to the Klipsch pilgrimage, got a sneak peek at their latest endeavour, and it was simply incredible. I've seen a couple of people say they have ordered a copy.. I got mine !! It is just my opinion, but feel it is something you shouldn't miss... You guys are awesome !!!!

----------------

On 7/6/2005 2:27:24 PM Born2RockU wrote:

Is this the NEW one or the Original surround version...I purchased 9 months ago?
----------------

It looks like it is still the original version but it does have 5.1 surround sound on it (at least the special edition does). I have had this for awhile too and it is a great demo disc.

Laters,

Jeff

Yes ...it is the Animusic 1 that everyone is talkin' about here.

ANIMUSIC 2 comes out Oct 29th, 2005.

That is what I am waiting for !!

http://www.animusic.com/news-animusic2-date.html

For now, there are new preview images and also a video clip of "Starship Groove".

They be adding more images and clips, plus more details about the Animusic 2 DVD,

as the release date approaches!

Animusic 2 is what we heard at the Pilgrimage and it was pretty cool...cool enough to make me order #1 from them...$14.95 with free shipping and it arrived in 2 days...just listened to mine and it sounds great through the HT.

Bill