are these cornwall's keepers

tuned4life

I believe that the ebay seller hornruss, is our own Budman. He lives near Cincinatti and had advertised 1977 Belles a short while ago for $2000 picked up. Unfortunately I had to pass. Fortunately, I have 3.5 pairs of Cornwalls.

Which is the better speaker, I think this sale speaks for itself. Part of it might be the rarity and comparitive price of Belles to Corns. $2000 seems like a fair price for the Belles, but I have purchased Corns for $500, $300, and $550 per pair. I could buy 4-5 pair of the Mighty Cornwalls for $2000.

Michael

those cornwalls are vertical 11's from 1971 veneered in teak with cane grills and i am proud to say i have $1750 in them. i have 72 verticals in mahogany with $875 and 74 verticals in walnut with $1000 in them. when i want to buy something, the price is the last thing i worry about.

the belles are the speakers for sale

i actually got my wife to look at the pic and asked her which piece of fine furnature appealed to her more. after informing me that the fine furnature approach wouldnt work on her, she admitted she liked the way the belles looked. ive never listened to a pair of belles. i would love to own a pair. unfortunately im out of space.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 7/15/2005 1:09:38 PM Budman wrote:

...... when i want to buy something, the price is the last thing i worry about........

----------------

Beautiful and quality Klipsch. But why would you drink Bud then? If price isn't an issue drink some quality brew!

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 7/15/2005 1:43:45 PM Budman wrote:

they don't call it the King of beers for nothing.

whats your quality ?

----------------

I am an all American Patriot until it comes to beer. Unfortunately, my taste buds only accept the high priced european brews or a domestic micro-brew that has a little bite to it.

Believe it or not, my beer of choice in Highschool was Heinekin. Problem was, we couldn't afford it too much and went for more affordable brews like, Mickey's, Schafers, Old Style, etc......

----------------

On 7/15/2005 1:55:39 PM No NHL ! ?? wrote:

----------------

On 7/15/2005 1:43:45 PM Budman wrote:

they don't call it the King of beers for nothing.

whats your quality ?

----------------

Believe it or not, my beer of choice in Highschool was Heinekin. Problem was, we couldn't afford it too much and went for more affordable brews like, Mickey's, Schafers, Old Style, etc......

----------------

how about black label - pabst - strohs

Shoenling Little King Creme Ale, in those funny little 7 oz green bottles from Cincinnati Ohio. Used to drink em by the 8 pack! With White Castles on the side!

uggghhhhhh

Michael

would like to see a close up photo of those Teak/Cane Cornies, that's the combo I've been planning on- Budman has good taste!

Michael, between 1973 and 1986 we would go to lunch here in cincy at the local tavern. order a LSD. large shoenling draft. drink maybe 2 or 3 at lunch. one day i drank 5 of these in a half hour and then went home.

i'll get those pictures to you soon

Guest Anonymous

LOL, how can I forget all of those classics......... The only one I haven't experienced is Regal Select, "One of the Best Two Beers in America."

Two more classics you forgot, Schmidt and Balentine Ale.

Mickey's Big Mouth was the best value though, I think it came in an eight pack and sold for a two pack price?