Reference Premiere Rumors

JewishAMerPrince

Rumor has it, that at the recent trip to Klipsch many got to listen to what is supposed to be the new Premier 3 way and many felt the RF-7 still sounded better even though the RF7 is a 2 way design vs the Premiere's 3 way. It was said that the Premiere was still being spec'd out out and wasn't in final stage during the listening.

Jerry Rappaport

Sorry guys. We "pilgrims" have been sworn to secrecy about any near-future development or sales plans of Klipsch Audio. We can neither confirm nor deny the rumor you mention above. 15.gif

-Glenn

----------------

On 7/21/2005 6:58:16 AM picky wrote:

Sorry guys. We "pilgrims" have been sworn to secrecy about any near-future development or sales plans of Klipsch Audio. We can neither confirm nor deny the rumor you mention above.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/15.gif">

-Glenn

----------------

Sounds like a true politician `3.gif

----------------

On 7/21/2005 7:33:39 AM JewishAMerPrince wrote:

----------------

Sorry guys. We "pilgrims" have been sworn to secrecy about any near-future development or sales plans of Klipsch Audio. We can neither confirm nor deny the rumor you mention above.
15.gif"

-Glenn

----------------

Sounds like a true politician `
3.gif

----------------
LOL! Nope. Not really. I did work in aircraft weapons in the Navy, so I guess I got used to using that phrase a lot whenever people would ask me about the airbase or the jets. But, seriously, I simply do not want to break Klipsch's trust of all of us. They are terrific people and deserve our respect. If you ever get the chance to attend a pilgrimage, please do so, Jerry. They'll make you feel like family. Seriously! 2.gif

-Glenn

----------------

----------------

Dang shame I didn't find these forums sooner . . . I was up in the mid-west at the time and could have easily made it to Indy . . .

Amy

There was one Ref Prem speaker sitting in the lab, not in a place of designation, not connected to anything, but we did get to see one 1.gif

The group I toured with did hear the story of why it did not come out last year, and what may happen to bring it to market in the future.

That is all I will say about this.

JM

• Moderators

----------------

On 7/25/2005 12:00:39 AM j-malotky wrote:

Amy

There was one Ref Prem speaker sitting in the lab, not in a place of designation, not connected to anything, but we did get to see one
1.gif

The group I toured with did hear the story of why it did not come out last year, and what may happen to bring it to market in the future.

That is all I will say about this.

JM----------------

Well, I say with confidence that no one has actually seen one because the design has not been finalized and we don't have physical sample yet. What you saw may be completely different when it's all done 2.gif