Diana Krall & smackable lips?

Coytee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she has something. She has the attractive looks that would get a man's attention. She plays the piano well from what videos I've seen her in, which surprised me since I did not know she was playing the piano in her music until I saw her on video.

Some of you may feel she lacks personality, I don't know much about her, I do have a couple of her CD's, and I do like them, but when I saw her on video, my first impression was that I think she is a little shy. When people are a little shy, they tend to hold back some, which some may mistake it as not having personality. I know quite a few shy people that do not lack in personality but only appears this way when around a crowd that makes them nervous, or stage fright of what some performers call it.

We live in an age when you aren't sure if someone has talent or not with how the record companies can really mask things, you can tell Krall is really using her own voice without enhancements! The music industries sell sex-a-peal more than talent it seems of the late.