How much can you fit in a hatchback?

BobbyT

Well here's my two cents....sorry but not photo's....

Back in 1993, I had just graduated from college but still had my 1983 Toyota Tercel Hatchback (with 285,000 miles on it).

Rather than buy a new car, which would have been smart, I saw fit to buy two new Chorus II's down in Boca Raton. Needless to say that I managed to get both of those with their boxes in my Toyota and drive about 20 miles to get them home to my apartment.

If someone had rearended me on the interstate, I'd have just died right there on the spot! ..and now they sound awsome in my house!

I use to carry my LaScalas (2), Yamaha receiver and three outboard items (all dbx) in my two door 1971 Oldsmobile 4-4-2

Oh, did I fail to mention it was a convertable? 11.gif

The LaScalas just fit perfectly in the back seat (top down) and the rest of the goodies fit in the trunk.

Packed the car & off to the party/wedding reception/frat house I went.

I always wanted to hook them up to my car stereo for the run TO the aforementioned but I don't recall that I ever did.

Might have been cool driving through Downtown Oxford (Ohio) with the LaScalas singing in the back seat.

9.gif

I squeezed two Cornwalls in the back of MX3 sport coupe... if the binding posts were any bigger it wouldn't have fit.

----------------

On 8/2/2005 2:04:09 AM michael hurd wrote:

How about 26 cases of beer and one case of liquor in an '86 Honda hatchback?
3.gif3.gif
Ask me how I know....

----------------

A true Canuck... 2.gif and that would be "real" beer to boot... 9.gif

Rob