Amy please help!!!!

Freak Nasty

Oh no, i'm so sad, I can't believe it, i broke one of the RF 7 legs, i was doing some cleaning around the speaker and i tried to move the speaker a little when suddenly i heard a crack!! sound. I checked under the speaker and there i found a little piece of the leg with the rubber part. I thought i wouldn't matter but the speaker is not stable anymore, it looses balance. Can i buy these parts from Klipsch pleaseeee.. i will pay for the parts and the shipping. Please help, i've been taking so much care no to touch or even get the slightest scratch on them. i can't see them like that.. 8.gif

i just want to buy the replacement legs... i'd buy 4 of them.. if for spares..

----------------

On 8/4/2005 12:08:54 AM sunburnwilly wrote:

----------------

On 8/3/2005 8:48:51 AM BobG wrote:

You may prefer to lose the feet and put the spikes or rubber tipped posts directly into the bottom of the speaker.
----------------

Spikes are the way to go .

----------------

Yeah, they work great on tile and wood...

1.gif1.gif

Hey guys, I guess you have not heard of the "Monoblock" replacement footplate yet. I have sold hundreds to satisfied customers. For $299.00 plus shipping, I send you two aluminum monoblock footplates that are custom machined out of special long grained, short cut, non-ferrous aluminum. Users have all backed up my claims that the monoblock footplate gives the RF-7 much better bass impact, opens up the top end air, improves energy delivered and fixes cabinet resonance. The soundstage is awesome and it gives depth to the presentation of music tracks. This is easily the best mod for the RF-7. The aluminum also interacts with the cabinet to make it dead silent. This is accomplished by a high tech filler in the plate known as "vibe-absorb". You will never hear an RF-7 sing like you do with the custom "Monoblock Footplate". I'm taking more orders now.....

OK, so I was bored! Look at the time I posted this. I couldn't sleep....2.gif

----------------

On 8/4/2005 4:21:46 AM Spkrdctr wrote:

Hey guys, I guess you have not heard of the "Monoblock" replacement footplate yet. I have sold hundreds to satisfied customers. For $299.00 plus shipping, I send you two aluminum monoblock footplates that are custom machined out of special long grained, short cut, non-ferrous aluminum. Users have all backed up my claims that the monoblock footplate gives the RF-7 much better bass impact, opens up the top end air, improves energy delivered and fixes cabinet resonance. The soundstage is awesome and it gives depth to the presentation of music tracks. This is easily the best mod for the RF-7. The aluminum also interacts with the cabinet to make it dead silent. This is accomplished by a high tech filler in the plate known as "vibe-absorb". You will never hear an RF-7 sing like you do with the custom "Monoblock Footplate". I'm taking more orders now.....

OK, so I was bored! Look at the time I posted this. I couldn't sleep....
2.gif

----------------

Got Pics?

----------------

On 8/7/2005 4:16:45 PM Quenten wrote:

This is a well known problem that has been discussed since day 1 of the RF-7 intro. A problem that Klipsch suprisingly has not fixed (so simple). Quality feet on a flagship speaker should never be an issue.

What say you Klipsch?

----------------

I guess they have to do something to keep the cost of the RF7 so low2.gif1.gif

I guess i just need to be careful next time i'm moving the speakers for any kind of cleaning or for whatever reasons. If they do get damage again, i still have 3 spares left, they are so cheap, i can buy some more later on. Monoblock replacement spikes might be a good idea, but too expensive, unless they make a real difference and look a lot better... just my -0.0002c