Warning on ebay member!

BS Button

----------------

On 8/20/2005 1:18:33 PM BS Button wrote:

Now he thinks that the Crites picture is proof that I had two pair and that I sent him the "cheap crap ones" as he put it. I understand now, why he might feel that way, as the thinner walled versions do appear to be a little more "finished". We are still emailing back and forth, but he's coming around a little bit.

----------------

I would tell him to suck it.

Dirk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife took the Horns to the post office and shipped them, something close to $9.00, I believe for shipping. Total invoice: agreed upon in advance, of $95.00. He offered $75.00 + shipping to be added and I came back with $95 for shipping and all. He agreed to the former and paid promptly.

Todd,

Could be that since I am offering my "thin" horns cheaper than yours sold for, he would like to have his money back from you and buy mine. I would have wanted more for my "thick" horns if I were selling them. Just like the hefty ones better. I doubt if there is any difference in the sound.

Bob

this same person wanted me to cancel my auction for the decorator heresy cabinets and the 700 horns that i have on ebay right now to sell to him. he said he didn't want to get into a bidding war over them and would give me the 95 opening bid plus the 50 shipping and 50 for the horns. i told him just to bid on them because i am not ending the auction. ebay member jdaddyok

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Heresy-K-700-horns_W0QQitemZ5799754018QQcategoryZ61378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Todd, here's another current pair of K700s on ebay. So Bob's might not be the only ones this guy was hoping to get on the cheap... Unfortunately, where the supply is great, prices seem to plummet. If you get yours back, I suggest waiting until there are NO others on ebay, then posting yours.

Michael

Heres another pair with K55K700's under Klipch. $145 with 2 hours to go. SUggest you search other ebay auctions and see if your boy is bidding on the hopes of getting a cheaper pair. If you see him bidding on ANY similar pair, his complaint of getting the 'wrong cheapo ones' flies right out the window.

Don't take any $#!t from anyone!

Good man Bob!

Michael

Todd, really isn't the ball in your court. It wasn't an ebay sale, right? You have his money and he has the merchandise. Contract law (I'm no attorney) would state that the transaction has been completed. He's really go nowhere to go, so just cool out...

Michael

----------------

On 8/20/2005 2:23:46 PM Budman wrote:

this same person wanted me to cancel my auction for the decorator heresy cabinets and the 700 horns that i have on ebay right now to sell to him. he said he didn't want to get into a bidding war over them and would give me the 95 opening bid plus the 50 shipping and 50 for the horns. i told him just to bid on them because i am not ending the auction. ebay member jdaddyok
----------------

What an idiot! Who in there right mind would agree to end their auction early because an interested party does not want "to get in a bidding war"? Bidding wars are what a seller wants. This guy is a real dope.

Yeah and well, ya see. Looked at a couple of his auctions and whilst I'm a God fearing man, he end's them in "God Bless" Isn't that what those guys use on the bottom of their signs on the street corners? Help...will work for food, God Bless! Offer them a job and they run.