BK-BRO's! Belle Klipsch Brazilian Rosewood Oil - FL on ePay!

Frzninvt

WOW! I think they'd match my dark mahogany Khorns better than the walnut Belle I'm getting this weekend.

I need Bill Tillman to pick these up for me! Sorry Rich but you'll have to take both of Joe's.9.gif Just kidding. Doesn't hurt to dream.2.gif Maybe we can get both pairs?6.gif Those are just a little south of Waldorf!

I'm in. My sister lives in Miami. We can make a Coulter/Indy trip out of it.

I filled up my Yukon XL yesterday and the darn pump stopped at $75 befoe it was actually full. So the ride down/back might cost more then the speakers.

The photo obviously doesn't do them justice. That Brazilian Rosewood is gorgeous. I'd like to have em, but you guys are right. The cost of these road trips is skyrocketing. I've just agreed to help a member with getting some CF's from Indy to Cleveland, hope they'll fit in the Accord. I'd hate to have to drive PU to eastern Ohio.

Michael

I am on the Space Coast near Kennedy Space Center. I asked the seller where he was, but haven't gotten a reply. If they are nearby I can pick them up and hold them if I don't buy them! They are beautiful, but I need Corn's to finish the collection.

Oh Man! I just remembered I have relatives in FL, somewhere in the Miami area that sell and ship industrial generators. Hmmmmmm.

I may just have to make a phone call!

EDIT: To self, you don't need anymore speakers, you don't need anymore speakers, you don't need anymore speakers. There I feel better now.

I did email my cousins in FL though. 9.gif

----------------

On 8/25/2005 12:20:12 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Oh Man! I just remembered I have relatives in FL, somewhere in the Miami area that sell and ship industrial generators. Hmmmmmm.

I may just have to make a phone call!

----------------

Excellent, I will send you my address so you don't have to mess with shipping to you then shipping to me after the fact!9.gif2.gif11.gif