• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interestingly enough, female porcupines mate only once a year. The

males around her fight it out, best man wins, while the female waits up

in a tree for as long as three days. The actual sexual act lasts one minute. Anyway, that's where baby porcupines come from.

"Where has that awesome 10-page thread gone to?"

It had gotten lost in the Matrix!

I can still read it and make response to it. Just can't see it in the main page.

BTW Colter (Mr-Know-Everything), you have a lot to learn.

You claimed to be a professional photographer who had "extensive"

knowledge about Hasselblad. Yet a simple thing like why there is

no wear on the x-sync terminal of my Hassy, and you don't have a

slightest idea (other then it has to be a stock camera).

"There is no wear whatsoever on the x-sync terminal (where you plug the flash in)"

Oh and "Stroboframe" is so unconventional. You must either work for them or only know that brand.

Well, some say that those that come from a well-to-do background (rich parents), are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Those that come from a working class background, are born with a wooden spoon.

It is suggested that people that stir the pot all the time i.e. those who like to cause mayhem, should be given a wooden spoon - because historically one tends to use a wooden spoon to stir casseroles etc. In a roundabout way, I'm suggesting you are a stirrer! [;)]

Mr. Neo33,

Sir, I understand your anger. You have been found out to be a fake and a fraud. Why don't you and your matrix just go away? You are living in a fantasy world Seriously, name calling at this juncture will serve no purpose other than to emphasize your childishness.

Your refusal to provide images of your stereo, although you call yourself a photographer, failure to deliver the prize of your amplifier contest, and unwillingness to prove your photo acumen all prove your trickery and deceit to a group of pretty honest and trustworthy individuals. For the most part you are unliked and unwanted on the Forum.

For your information, I am a very highly respected photographer in my area and have had my work published in several magazines and books.

I ask your for a retraction for your last statements disparaging my name.

Michael Colter

Oh, this just in, Stroboframe is the WORLD LEADER in flash bracket innovation. If you'd ever been in a camera store or to any photo seminar, you'd be very keenly aware of Stroboframe brackets. No I don't work for them, but just about every wedding photographer I know would either own one or admire the brand name. Neo, I belong to the Professional Photographers of New England, a very prestigious group of east coast professionals. Each year when I attend their seminar, I see literally hundreds of flash brackets. Interesting how 'your' Hassleblad rig has none.

If your x-sync terminal has been replaced on that camera lens, please explain why. Mine are extensively worn after 5 years use, because during weddings you must change lenses frequently.

http://www.tiffen.com/Stroboframe%20web%20catalog.htm

Michael

Here is a profile published in the newsletter of the New England Institute of Professional Photographers- page 12

http://www.ppane.com/NewsletterFiles/PPANEJanuary05.pdf

Those here who know me will recognize my face and various descriptions will prove that this is genuine, unlike some members of this forum.

Can Neo offer any such evidence that he belongs to any professional photographic organization or has been published?

Michael