I want to buy la scala.

weggy

"heresy 1 or 2 ?

the 1 seems too old...

I want have a long lasting system."

You obviously are not that familiar with the Klipsch Heritage Series speakers, those Heresy I's will outlast just about everything out there!

I will put my 1962 Cornwalls against anything out there up to four times the value and knock them flat. How is that for longevity!

Check out Craigslist for the Pittsburgh area. Lots of Klipsch products appear. Also check E-Bay........

as far as this form goes-there are lots of LaScala Lovers here that literly jump on any LaScala deal.......in others

words you should be prepared to buy when an Item or items appear.

Lastly- since it seems that your a college student, Heresy speakers would make a better choice for your

situation.....i.e. size, ease of moving. Good Luck young Jedi!

No he is right, he wants the La Scala's, however you can get any set and put in a set of Al Klappenbergers Universal A repalcemnt networks and your good to go. The AL 3 is a nice network but you'll end up paying more for the La Scala's and if your buying used their is simply no point to that. Or you could wait and get new La Scala's, you'll kick out some serious bank but trust me you will love them.

No, I'm not trolling, (well some I guess) but I truely believe the LaScala is a bad speaker. As do some of your buddies here given the number that change crossovers, horns, drivers and such in a search to make them sound decent. Indeed, "improving" Klipsch speakers has become a cottage industry here.

I know, I did it myself in an attempt to ameliorate their fierceness.

As do some of your buddies here given the number

that change crossovers, horns, drivers and such in a search to make

them sound decent. Indeed, "improving" Klipsch speakers has become a

cottage industry here.

Good point, but I think these folks will say it's to make a good speaker even better, not a bad speaker bearable.

It's cheaper to rent a jackhammer.

Didn't you once say you no longer had any Klipsch speakers and therefore could no longer offer anything constructive in the audio channels? After reading this post it appears you were correct you have nothing constructive to offer.