Pinters are hear...

IndyKlipschFan

OMG it's going to happen.... Finally!!

The painters are here.... Got so excited I mis spelled it..LOL.. (sorry) in the subject line..

As for the HT room...

Black ceilings red side walls... (Indiana University colors.. red crimson of course..) I am either nuts or this is going to be sooooo cool!

Here we go!!

post-5910-13819271714968_thumb.jpg

Home theater seats a Black Leather..

Carpet is red with a darker diamond print...

Ceilings black...

Some walls all red..

Stage carpet Black...

Tre' ceiling with lights for effects.....

Might be somewhat overkill red wise...but with he lights down.. I think it will be fantastic...

Th screen area is all black... so you get lost in the movie... all speakers behind a black scrim

TV's left and right also have an optional black skrim over them, or on for three way sports...

Roger,

I am sure-knowing you, that the painters are top notch, and will do an excellent job......all the best!

I wondered who took that photo you linked to? It was one of the first times that when I increased the size the picture clarity stayed very clear! Made me envious.........

Hi Bill I took that from maybe page 59 or so in the "Let's see your home theater" section. I wanted the walls to be red it was like BINGO, just exactly how I envisioned it too. As for the pic..some people like Colterphoto1 are nice to dial up users and scale them down or maybe the pixels are not that high with a cheap camera. mine is a 3.3 megapixel Sony.. It is a little bulky, but takes great pics..AND on a CD too pop it out and load onto your computer right off.. No cables or flash cards at all.. (Carl zeiss lens)

The ceiling has its first coat...WOW it is black... hehehehe It looks great, however the camera can't figure it out.. I will have to wait later..

Roger.

Roger, you'll have to go manual with your camera to capture the pure black ceiling, your little on camera flash will keep putting out light trying to make it 18 percent gray. It'll never happen with black. Tell you what, when you get it done, I'll come over with the Hassie and we'll do an Architectural Digest layout with it.

Of course we'll need a couple of bikini-clad models on the recliners....

Michael

Of course we'll need a couple of bikini-clad models on the recliners....

Of Course... That's a given.

Should I have the "Temporary Brass Pole" installed, as you suggested too?

http://www.stripperzone.com/stripperpole.html hahhahahahaha (It's an inside joke guys, not for real!)

Maybe the "H ( o ) ( o ) TERS" girls over, to serve us wings on a great NFL Sunday afternoon too?