Ticket booth done and Painted

IndyKlipschFan

And yes that is RED going into the theater too..LOL. Black ceilings...

Carpet for the HT will come in Oct 13th.

One more view. You can see going into the theater too. I hope to get red velvet with gold tassles on the bottom. (Black velvet light control for the back. (really will only be needed in the daytime.. The room is purposely pretty dark.) This way, the curtains should really make the entrance look grand!

post-5910-13819272180706_thumb.jpg

Colts of course....

Moon who is she, what song,... do you have the mpeg video of this too, we want more!! hahahahahahahahahaa

Dood, the Colts soooooooooooooo need a uniform upgrade. They have the worst looking uniforms in the league.

I don't know who she is or what she is saying. I just found it on the internet.

And for that long-awaited smile on your face when SEVEN Industrial LaScalas blow the hair clean off your body!

=================================

hehehe Just don't forget the thump of the Klipsch KA 1000 amp and 2 Klipsch KW THX subs too! Man, you have to love solid clean bottom ends!

Really though, I am sure we could make people almost feel deaf but it is just the sheer dynamics of that sound hopefully with the projector / screen combination and a incredible movie that will just draw you in and lose yourself to the experience. We shall see and hear soon. Even without all of the room treatments.. Entry curtains etc etc that will come over time later... I am very excited.

BTW, for those reading this, I started this process of construction way back in December. Took a long time to finally get it all right. Carpet is Thursday, HT seats Friday.. Start work Friday night and into Saturday. FINALLY, looks like it is going to happen.

Sunday NFL games leading up to the Colts playing on Monday Night Football 8 pm Monday the 17th.. I can only imagine.