FS: Peach and Wright 2A3

Daddy Dee

Geez all Klipsch forum hang out vendors are raising there rates at once[;)]

......and such a thing is warranted......

sometimes I think that we (bb members) underestimate the value of the resources that are available to us........People!

Don't worry. I'll find something to B**** about later. How 'bout cables?

Terry

I'm trying to talk a couple I know into buying it. They are a bit strapped for cash (at least such discretionary spending, at any rate), but knows how good of a deal it is. They are just finishing a refurb on a pair of Cornwalls. She asks me "ya suppose he would take payments/layaway" to which I said "I doubt it, but if you can get within a couple/three hundred, I'll loan ya the rest to make it happen". That was Saturday. We'll see what happens.

Ah heck Daddy Dee, your offer is just too tempting to pass up so I think I'll just give in. I have never heard these preamps, but have heard enough rave reviews to raise my curiosity. Although I eventually would want something with a phono section, this should give me enough of an introduction to determine if I want to pursue the other models and your price is low enough to allow me to give it a test drive. I am currently running a Cary SLP-90, so I'll have a chance to see which one I like better. From what I've heard so far, it seems like the Peach just might be the favorite. If nobody has spoken for your Peach thus far, you can consider it sold. I'll send you an e-mail to confirm.

I'm trying to talk a couple I know into buying it. They are a bit strapped for cash (at least such discretionary spending, at any rate), but knows how good of a deal it is. They are just finishing a refurb on a pair of Cornwalls. She asks me "ya suppose he would take payments/layaway" to which I said "I doubt it, but if you can get within a couple/three hundred, I'll loan ya the rest to make it happen". That was Saturday. We'll see what happens.

Audible: that is indeed a very nice gesture which I didn't notice before. I've made contact with Daddy Dee to purchase his Peach as he had no takers thus far. However, I don't want to impede this nice gesture of yours, so if they choose to take you up on your offer, your friends can have this one (I've already got a pretty nice preamp, so no issues there). I would only ask that you get with them soon and see if they can't come to a decision within the next couple of days so Daddy Dee doesn't have to wait too long for payment. If they decide against this, then I'll complete the transaction with Daddy Dee. Either way, his preamp is now sold.

Kev: If Audible's friend don't go for this and I do end up with it, I'll be sure to post my impressions. However, it may be a while as I don't have much free time and barely get much of an opportunity to listen to the one I have right now.