beauty Belles, anyone?

colterphoto1

Condition is not great, but pretty good, especially for the age. I was on'em within an hour or 2 after they appeared. But too many veneer chips for me. If I buy a fixer-upper it's gotta be something special.

this seller group is popping up all over america i bought my K-Horns from the "i sold it" in Va. and they described them accurately, as a matter of fact i found them better than described, the store is a reputable outfitin case anyone is wondering Joe

also they usually have a store not run out of someones house the only thing that was a bit of a hasle they dont take cash had to pay with credit card Joe

If anyone is looking for a single Belle, I may be selling mine. Its been sitting at RPlace's house since we split a pair from Joesportster who bought them from Dylan.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. I can hold it as long as anyone wants or as long as Rich lets me use his house for storage.[;)] Pickup in MD/DC/VA area only. I'll drive a few hours if necessary. Mid-late 70's (can't remember exactly), WO with a couple dings. I paid $700 and would like to get close to that. I'm sure I can talk Rich into emailing a pic or 2. I was going to do the 3-channel thing but I've changed my mind.

When I get more desperate, I'll start my own thread.