Since We Are Talking About New Klipsch Speakers.....

Yesfan70

.....What about the rumours of the new line that's supposed to compete

with the B&W 800 Series and Paradigm's Signature Series?

I could have sworn it was going to be called the Premier line (or

something similiar) and that I read that here. So is this also true, or

is it just hear say?

the premiers are going to be sold overseas as far as I know. theres a link to some pics I will try and find it for you

http://www.klipsch-direct.de/Premier%20Series.html

Meine Deutsche ist nicht ser gut (sorry can't figure out how to make umlauts [:(]), but that link was interesting! Nothing about the Premier line going to Europe was mentioned at last summer's Klipsch Pilgrimage--Makes me think it was a premature ad for the anticipated models, that were pulled at the beginning of the year from the Klipsch Website. Whut up Amy?

you may very well be right I have a foggy recolection of the thread concerning these. Something about Vaders droid

I did have a chance to listen to the 800 diamonds powered by some 500w mac mono blocks....what would you expect for $20k? I cant even begin to think they were worth that kinda cash. Maybe if I hit that powerball I'll give them for christmass presents

I'm more of a wood kinda guy myself too, but they are still some very

nice looking speakers. I think it's just the first time I have seen a

piano black finish on Klipschs before (sorry, I don't get out much).

I'm used to seeing that finish on Definitive's speakers. Appreciate the

pics.

the premiers are going to be sold overseas as far as I know. theres a link to some pics I will try and find it for you

http://www.klipsch-direct.de/Premier%20Series.html

Did you see the other links on this fellows Home Page? My first thought was how great it was to see a Klipsch dealer ACTUALLY carry and display Klipsch speakers. My second thought was there is more than the smell of incense to enhance this fellows feng shui atmosphere [;)].

http://www.klipsch-direct.de/werner-enge.html

got me there for a second, thats actually bamboo and small white rocks. thats funny though, at first I thought it may be an Amsterdam site but wait I am almost certain cocaine is not legal in Amsterdam.

I was in Amsterdam last month and I can attest that what you are saying is true [;)]

I was talking about the Pics and captions about President Clinton and Arnie further down the page. {edit: makes me wonder if he knows Bill and Klipsch have the same birthplace [:)]}