World Series

James RD

Well I DON'T want to see the Sox win and last nights game was just about all I can take for ups and downs.[:(]

Way too stressful....... AAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

The Astro's usually do better at home with there hitting. I bet they keep the roof closed no matter what the weather is and the croud will cheer them into victory.

Just have to keep the positive thinking.....[;)]

Steve

MLB is trying to make Minute Maid Park (The Juicebox) open it's roof. What a sham. MLB does not own the park even though the weather is going to be around 65 when the game starts with not a cloud in the sky. That place is so loud with the roof closed they call it the 10th man.

Astros pitching has let us down before. But what really astounds me is the hitting. The RISP is what eats my arse up. Same thing against St. Louis. Ausmus is really surprising as he usually is around the mendoza line. The Sox Konerko is a hitting machine and he and Dye are what I fear the most with our short porch in left. A blooper can get an HR. Just ask Berkman. But we have Roy Oswalt, 6 ft. 185 string bean that can make the best hitters look stupid. Should be a good game tonight. Think I will take off now and go golfing. Cheers

I heard that about the roof on the radio this morning and thought how does the MLB have the right to tell the 'stro's to open the roof. I did hear also that the guys are trimming thier beards into good luck goties.

I will miss the game tonight do to the fact that I am flying home at that time[:(]. I wish them all the luck and will be rooting for them at 35,000 feet.

"KEEP THE ROOF CLOSED"

Steve