NosValves what a great guy!

crazytubepower

No doubt Craig is s good guy. It's great in this day of questionable vendors and outright ripoffs to run accross a guy who does what he says in the time frame he says he'll do it. Very refreshing. I have a Scott tuner I bought from him and it was delivered just as he said it would be and in the outstanding condition he told me it would be in.

I've yet to hook into my system my McIntosh C11 Pre amp he went through, but I'm sure it's right on the money.

When I need a "New" component or one of my existing components worked on he will be the first guy I'll check with.

Regards,

I have had a nice phone chats with craig. He is a great guy, very nice. He took time out of his day to talk to me so this is a big thank you to Nosvalves. You are very informed and have a wealth of knowledge and I am glad you could share some of it with me. Happy Craig

The 5 times I spoke with him I couldn't get off the phone[:D] I never talked to a guy who loves audio chat more than you Craig.

I glad it was your dime.[;)]

Brett

Yeah Craig, your quite a guy[;)]but I gotta tell ya, even better than being a great guy.....YOUR VRD'S rocked me yesterday. They drew me into my music better than my Cary M211 Anniversary's(15K), Berning ZH270(7500), and that says more than for the quality of your work than I can believe.

My VRD'S are staying where they are..........

Call me buddy, I have a project for you, if you are up for it[:P][:D]

First of all Craig is a girl. Everytime you call him its his probation officer who answers the phone.

Smilin your killing me.

I thought you sold the VRD's and a set of tubes.

Craigs VRD's are the only PP amps I have ever had. I have heard others, but not in my system. By you saying you are keeping yours I feel like I made the right choice. I have always liked the VRD's

I wish you would talk about your CDP somemore. I was already to go seperate xport and DAC until I read your response in a previous thread.

Danny

YOUR VRD'S rocked me yesterday.

VRDs are excellent for reproducing string quartets, too.

String quartets are fine, but, I prefer rock, jazz, blues, acoustic, classical, opera, in that order....

BTW, have you ever compared the VRD's directly with your Mac's?

Steve,

Thanks I'm floored! I give you a call for sure. I hate to think what this project will be though LOL! !

Danny darlin! Don't let out the secret. Only you like your women big and hairy LOL!!

Craig

Thanks I'm floored! I give you a call for sure. I hate to think what this project will be though LOL! !

Yes Craig, I have emailed you, your new assignment. Get to reading, studying, and pencil to paper for cost. I estimate about 3-5k just for the hardware, but, we should end up with something utterly amazing[:D][H]

Please, lets just keep this between us, at least until it's up, runnin, and gunnin[;)][:P][6]

Well I have been sworn to silence but for 3 to 5K I could be convinced.......

Craig, SSSSSHHHHHHHH

I TT Deano, and Tom tonight. I am gonna use seperate Bass/Midrange-tweeter cabs, utilyzing 4 15" woofers, and Als, midrange horn, along with the beyma tweeter. All vintage Klipsch Alnico magnets, of course[A]This is gonna be fun, by utilyzing double woofers, we shoud raise the sensitivity greatly. Hopefully get a bit more extended bass to.

I coming back to hornssssssss[6]