Heresy's FS in Wshington, DC Are***

thebes

They look very nice in the pictures. $350

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ele/107648091.html

I live near there and could hold them for someone.

Also if your in the DC craigslist site, type in Stromberg-Carlson and

check out the antique console for sale. Really cool looking.

Not affiliated with seller.

I am going to be in the Tysons corner area tomorrow (Thursday) If somebody wants them to make the trip from D.C. to 25 miles north of Baltimore (1 hour south of philly) let me know and I will pick them up.

Too bad the timing is not good. I am building a garage and will need some tune-age out there soon. The wife will have my ba!!s if I was to buy them less then 2 weeks after selling my Chorus. The do look nice. Can I have them on indefinite loan?

That sounds like a grand plan. I am all for using somebody else's speakers. Problem is that the garage is not done...and the builder is dragging his feet. So they would just sit, unused for some time. I really wanted a pair of those beat up LSs that you got from Thump...but same issue on a bigger scale.

I think after the first of the year I will be looking to outfit the Rich-Garage-itorium. Maybe I need a double bass bin stack like your picture. 33'X28' you think those Ind. LSs would fill that space with brick vibrating sound?

Hurry, quick, someone buy these before I make an @$$ of myself to get the money. For crying out loud I turned down a pair of mint AR-4's last night for $55.00 because I didn't need to spend the money. Where in the world am I gonna get $350.00? You guys are enablers. Doc, I need help!

HF