So, what music do you use for seduction?

sputnik

Alan, is the jackie Gleason record still in print? Does Jackie sing on it, or is it just a name thing?

Do you promise it works, before I go scour all the eBays and used record bins of the world?!

Is that Alice Cramden in the picture? (Audrey Meadows)

Yahoo.. it's Saturday night!!

I've discovered it really doesn't matter what music I play, I always end up giving into myself.[;)]

that's a sad statement Steeler - but at least you admitted it --- that's the 1st step in recovery...LOL!

Nothing to be ashamed of there SteelerFan. No judgements

here. As Woody Allen said - at least you're with someone you

love. Just take care of your eyesight. [8-|]

You might want to check out some Camille Saint-Saens - Six

Études pour la main gauche seule, Op 135. Piano solos for the

left hand only.

[;)]

post-17394-13819275926376_thumb.jpg

Alan, is the jackie Gleason record still in print? Does Jackie sing on it, or is it just a name thing?

Do you promise it works, before I go scour all the eBays and used record bins of the world?!

I've seen those at Amazon.com. I'd say get the CDs so you don't have to get up and flip the record.

I posted this great three CD set on 7/25/2005 on this forum the day I got it.

The JACKIE GLEASON Orchestra, For Lovers Only, Easy Listening (JAZZ), LP/CD

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/575675/ShowPost.aspx

Just look down a few posts on that page.

So yes you can find it.

And no, Jackie Gleason does not sing.

Greg

Alan, is the jackie Gleason

record still in print? Does Jackie sing on it, or is it just a name

thing?

I've seen those at Amazon.com. I'd say get the CDs so you don't have to get up and flip the record.

I've discovered it really doesn't matter what music I play, I always end up giving into myself.[;)]

that's a sad statement Steeler - but at least you admitted it --- that's the 1st step in recovery...LOL!

Nothing to be ashamed of there SteelerFan. No judgements here. As Woody Allen said - at least you're with someone you love. Just take care of your eyesight. [8-|]

You might want to check out some Camille Saint-Saens - Six Études pour la main gauche seule, Op 135. Piano solos for the left hand only.

[;)]

Left hand? What kind of a guy do you think I am?[;)]

"There two kinds of liars out there; the man who says he never has and the man who says he quit."

I'm amazed that any of this works.

If I'm "getting some", it won't happen as a result of the soundtrack. Granted, I am as keen on glowing tubes as anyone (they are as good as any fireplace), but the techniques and soundtrack selections suggested amaze me - at least from the standpoint that they might actually work. A good music soundtrack was never necessary, IME. If I need music to keep me/her entertained at that point, there is a bigger problem[:$].

Granted, I am from the Frank Zappa school (see The Poodle Lecture from Baby Snakes) when it comes to love songs. It takes a distinct talent to do love songs and not sound cheesy. I guess I was always scared of my own sales pitch. And being a former salesman myself, I am wary of sales pitches - thus reducing my own confidence in a poor pitch. I wouldn't fall for it - I'm amazed that a woman might[:o]

But then again, look at all of the ugly 1970's rock stars. For many years, it was suggested that those less attractive get a job singing in a rock and roll band. It seemed to work.....