Tuckerville

Trey Cannon

Actually, I'm blind, AND what... ;^)

In the show, they don't mention where Ms. Tucker lives, so I did a Google search: "Tanya Tucker Arkansas" (figuring if Trey was there, it probably was AR). First search result? Her phone number, in McCrory, AR. Hey, maybe we have a new meeting place for the Kipsch gathering...that is, IF she becomes a forum member!

Well, she does have some nicely upgraded Khorns. She's from McCrory, AR? Maybe we can have a gathering at her house, even if she'd not a member of the forum.

Picky, thanks for capturing the pics. I didn't catch the show.

Congrats Trey! You look great there and your baby is a sweetheart. Looks like she's having a good time on that horse, too!

Actually, according to her show, Tanya Tucker lives about an hour outside of Nashville, Tennesse. A lot of the "big names" live in and around Franklin, just South of Nashville. Maybe she lives near there? The show filmed her going to the Franklin Health Spa. She might also live in Arrington, which is mentioned on her web site. Arrington is just Southeast of Nashville and not that far from Franklin.