NFL Football is bitter sweet today.

m00n

Biggest upset of the day, Vikings over Giants purely through special teams! A interception return TD, punt return TD and a kick return TD... how crazy is that. Jaguars schooled the Ravens, no surprises there. Bears continue to win, sweet. Buffalo tormented the Chiefs, stellar game. Denver rolled over the Raiders, oakland has gotta be one of the most disappointing teams this season because in theory they were supposed to perform very well. Carolina just pushed the dagger deeper into the Jets heart. Shaun Alexander wins the game for the Seahawks.. again! GB over Atlanta? whoa, didnt see that coming. Bucs vs. Redskins, close game .. thought it'd be low scoring but apparently I was wrong.

Steelers tied with Browns currently, but no worries.... we'll win, even with Batch.

My take on MNF: Dallas over Philly.

I tell ya, Seattle is shaping up to be a rather good team this year. Of their remaining games, there are only three teams i feel will be good competition, Giants, Philly and Colts.

Hey colter, I predict a 3pt Seahawk upset over your beloved colts. [:)]

Biggest upset of the day, Vikings over Giants purely through special teams! A interception return TD, punt return TD and a kick return TD... how crazy is that. Jaguars schooled the Ravens, no surprises there. Bears continue to win, sweet. Buffalo tormented the Chiefs, stellar game. Denver rolled over the Raiders, oakland has gotta be one of the most disappointing teams this season because in theory they were supposed to perform very well. Carolina just pushed the dagger deeper into the Jets heart. Shaun Alexander wins the game for the Seahawks.. again! GB over Atlanta? whoa, didnt see that coming. Bucs vs. Redskins, close game .. thought it'd be low scoring but apparently I was wrong.

Steelers tied with Browns currently, but no worries.... we'll win, even with Batch.

My take on MNF: Dallas over Philly.

Be worried for next week Batch broke his hand. Tom Gun is out of bullets and will be starting[:'(] Be scared real scared

Did I call it otr did I. Tommy looked like a statue in the pocket while one of the worst teams in the league teed off on him. Steeler season in jeopardy.

My two favorite teams are playing today. Rams @ Seahawks. I feel guilty rooting for the Rams. I'll be glad once the game is over so I can be happy when one of the two teams win. Seahawks are winning and overall playing tighter.

m00n, get ahold of yourself bro. It's only football. [;)]

It's only football.

That's blasphemy. [;)]

Moon even though I live in Pittsburgh the Rams have been my favorite team since the Super Bowl days against Pittsburgh. I went through a lot of tough years here in Pittsburgh holding on to the Rams. Sad to say by the time they made it back to the Super Bowl I was so beat ( Not balck & gold Black and blue ) up by Steeler fans that I barley even acknowledged their victory. Along the way though Dickerson was a bright spot. Chris Evert also had some great games against the 49s and Saints. Just so you get where I am coming from, if you have never been to Pittsburgh this town lives & dies by the Steelers. It's the only thing in town. So to say that I am a RAMS fan in the heart of Steeler country now thats BLASPHEMY.

Well moon you have pulled me out of the closet!

I back baby, I'm back[:D]

Amy, That field goal attempt was by far the bizzarest incident! But the Bear's kicker did manage to put one through the up-rights, surprisingly. The 108yd return TD was so awesome! That spin move he put on the 49ers special teams was unreal, he was totally beat when he hit the endzone. The Bears defense, along w/help from the wind held the 49er passing game to 1/13 for 20something yds.

On a side note, who saw the Mike Vick fake pass to Dunn and then he ran for the endzone ending with a suicide jump for a TD. THAT was awesome! One of the best fakes of all time.

• Moderators

Yes, that was bizarre. I've been to a few games at Soldier Field (always in absolutely miserable weather) and they are usually bizarre somehow. The most fun was when they played the Saints (the return of Mike Ditka) perhaps in 2002? and they were down 10-zip in the final two mintutes and came back to win 14-10. Very un-Bear like. I think that was iron Mike's last season...or next to last, at least.

And yes, m00n, us Rams fans need to stick together. I don't know anybody here in Indiana who's a fan. Everyone seems to have Colts-itis. I guess I should jump on the bandwagon for the rest of this season, since the Rams prospects are looking more and more dismal.

If there is one team I don't like it's the Colts. I think I am the only one that doesn't like ( Happy Feet ) Payton Manning. The rest of the team is fine. Odd because I have no real reason. Maybe it's just that he is too good.

I seem to always go opposite of the grain. I guess that why I like what others call outdated screaming Klipschorns.

I've seen LOTS of games at Soldier Field. Whatever weather is in Chicago is exaggerated on the lakefront. If it is breezy in Chicago, it's very windy on the open and exposed lakefront - and that wind swirls in the bowl.

That first field goal attempt by Chicago was hilarious. It looked on target after a second - then the gust blew it so far off the track that I thought it was a hurricane. It's a very tough place to kick under average conditions - let alone in Sunday's weather.

Ask former New York Giants kicker Sean Landeta. During the post 1985 divisional playoff game vs Chicago at Soldier Field, Landeta whiffed on a punt attempt in his own end zone. The wind was largely responsible - although that brutal front seven didn't help Landeta either[:D] Shaun Gayle fell on the ball for a Bear touchdown, sending them on their way to a shutout of the Giants.

Only in Chicago do the fans cheer when the PA announcer announces the game time temperature as zero, and the wind chill at 25 below.......