Looking to Trade Rosewood Lacquer Belles for Walnut Oil Belles

J M O N

Shame that you are in CA and I in VT or I would trade my WO Belle's for those Rosewood's.

Maybe crazy Gilbert wouldn't mind a small roadtrip [:P]

Sure could use ONE of those Rosewood Belles in place of my BWO :)

Gilbert could drive to AZ, meet him halfway, swing by SC for a few days of sunshine and golf, head up to VT for some great scenery and skiing, then head home with two BWO's for our CA friend.

It would only be like 7000 miles and $3000 worth of gas -- oh yeah, and two weeks off of work.

Some body say Road Trip???..........................What's in it for Mua!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By the way, I would also consider trading an extra pair of nice Khorns I have for Belles in Walnut Oil (+ a cash amount fair to both). If you have walnut oil Belles somewhere near Southern California, let me know. We may be able to work something out. A single would also work as that is really all I need.

• 2 months later...

Some photolabs like the Kodak at my local grocery store will put your film pictures on a CD for less than the price of prints...

Thanks! I've actually acquired a digital camera since my original posting, so I can take any photos requested.