CompUSA!

thxsubwoofers

I must say the day after Thanksgiving at 12:00 A.M, I went to CompUSA. It had like over 1500 people waiting all around the block. I couldn't believe my eyes, that people would wait in that line. Once the door opened, I thought CompUSA would cut some of the people off, but no...... LOL. CompUSA let everyone in the store, when it can only handle so much. Its not even that big to handle everybody. Every row, had like over 20 people. As soon as I went in the store, I had to wait in a long line to get where all the T.V.'s and Computers were. To bad we only have 2 CompUSA's in Honolulu, Hawaii.

I showed up at CompUSA at midnight in my town. The lines weren't too bad. I am building a computer for my brother in law for Christmas. They had 200gig hard drives for 30 dollars and 400 watt power supplies for 5 dollars, and an internal DVD burner for 30 bucks, and an Athlon 64 motherboard/processor bundle for 99. I am building a pretty decent machine for less than 200 dollars. They were good enough sales to get me through the door...

To bad we only have 2 CompUSA's in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Yea, life just ain't fare is it. Maybe you should come down over here to Tulsa, OK where we have 1 CompUSA, filled with morons making bold recommendations on what you should spend your money on.....Mean while, I'll will go to Hawaii and hold down the fort until you return.

Seriously though, if you want to buy PC or Mac gear (just about any and everything computer)at a fair price, from a company that has a fantastic return policy and lightening fast shipping, go no further than www.newegg.com. Forget about CompUSA and CDW. Newegg has'em all beat, hand down.

To bad we only have 2 CompUSA's in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Yea, life just ain't fare is it. Maybe you should come down over here to Tulsa, OK where we have 1 CompUSA, filled with morons making bold recommendations on what you should spend your money on.....Mean while, I'll will go to Hawaii and hold down the fort until you return.

HAHA, wow that sucks.....