IN 'n OUT list

michael hurd

IN : Lean mean muscular look

Out : The bulky pro-football puffy build .

Believe me .. I'm a licenced personal trainer and have just over 300 clients .. 80% are female as every man ever to walk into a gym thinks he knows it all and won't listen to the proper way to train the human body .

I'm 5'10 235 lbs with 7 % bodyfat ... I'm benching a tad bit over 400lbs right now yet i play hockey 3 times a week and also teach a spinbike class once a week .. The only true athlete is one with power strength and cardio health .. haveing only one of the three is a comprimise or your specializing in a specific area ..

IN : Restored muscle cars

Out : Some little prick running a key down the side !!

In: ???

Out: Republicans.

In: Tort reform

Out: Equal protection under the laws

In: Buying big houses cheap because they were built cheap by low-paid illegal immigrants

Out: Illegal immigrants - go figure!

In: Huge debt to impress the Jones's

Out: Buying affordable things you pay-off before retirement

In: Republicans

Out: Fiscal responsibility

In: Speakers w/more robust bass than LaScalas

Out: Turning the bass knob on the pre-amp up a little

In: Rap

Out: Bill Cosby

In: Implants

Out: The real McCoy

In: More border control

Out: Competing straight-up with a hungry Mexican [;)]

In: God

Out: Democrats

In: Lunch

Out: This post [:P]

Bill Cosby has guts to stand up to the

thugs who have ruined the Black family, like rappers who brag about

shooting policemen and beating up women. Anyone who says rap is in

is OUT of his mind ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

J.

Here, here!!!

RAP : Talk about repression at it's best .... Here's these black rap artists making a fortune selling there music within there own race .. which btw is only fueling the fire of discrimination .

The black community is making superstars out of thugs preaching violence and killing one another ... my question to them would be " is this the only form of entertainment you can find to support ? "

What a wonderfull role model ... some getto rat who's been shot a dozen times for ripping off coke customers or killing the compitition ... put him up on a pedistal for the youth to adire and immulate ...

There are white " power " bands galor .. preaching seperation of the white race , yet you don't see white people flocking to the record stores supporting there cause in near the numbers in support of lets say " gangster rap " .

Marketing is all about supply and demand ... stop listening and buying the garbage and it will go away ... just like disco did ... support it and it will grow and grow and grow

Yeah, that's what mom and dad used to say about Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and all those bands that lured their kids into smoking pot and taking other drugs and dropping out of the "rat race" for money and success.

We're in a different era. Now, it's your turn to be "mom and dad." The song remains the same, but it's played through a different beat. There's more violence preached in rap, but alot of violence was spurred from good old rock, too!

Man, I bet the hippies were one scary and ugly bunch to the mom's and dad's who grew up in the '40's and 50's. Just look at Elvis. His leg-shaking really freaked out the moms and dads who grew up in the 40's and 30's. We're a long way from Elvis and his leg-shaking, and this is the natural progression of things.

That said, I don't like the rap culture, either, for the same reasons you stated. But, we'll get past it, just like we did "The Who," "The Grateful Dead" and "Metallica."

You just gotta wonder what the next generation after rap will be like. Notice how each generation seems to have to "one-up" the former in order to be rebellious and "exciting?"

RAP : Talk about repression at it's best .... Here's these black rap artists making a fortune selling there music within there own race .. which btw is only fueling the fire of discrimination .

The black community is making superstars out of thugs preaching violence and killing one another ... my question to them would be " is this the only form of entertainment you can find to support ? "

What a wonderfull role model ... some getto rat who's been shot a dozen times for ripping off coke customers or killing the compitition ... put him up on a pedistal for the youth to adire and immulate ...

There are white " power " bands galor .. preaching seperation of the white race , yet you don't see white people flocking to the record stores supporting there cause in near the numbers in support of lets say " gangster rap " .

Marketing is all about supply and demand ... stop listening and buying the garbage and it will go away ... just like disco did ... support it and it will grow and grow and grow

White power bands are definitely out...thank goodness!

In Little Rock there is a huge underground rap movement which is about

to have several artist signed to big labels. What alot people don't

understand is alot of these kids grow up in enviroments we can't begin

to understand so come out ok alot don't. I have met a few local rap

artist who consider rapping there way of telling the world what they

have experienced and what their world is like. It's not pretty

it's not candy coated and it doesn't sound happy and smoothe because

they and their enviroment is not. I can't relate to it but I can see

where it's coming from.

As far as "hate pop" someone needs to send Prussian Blue to the ghetto.

http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000470070568/

http://wcbstv.com/entertainment/local_story_325181924.html

They look cute but sing pure neo nazi hate themes at white power rallies. It's like the Olsen twins on crack! YIKES

"Old grampa on the farm uses the swastika as his bloody brand !!!

He's just as bad as the mom , if not worse"

Not hard to see how hate is taught no different than those schools in

the middle east where the very young are taught to hate Americans same

methods anyhow. Sad.