QUEENSRYCHE /Gunz N Roses -live- Saturday HOUSTON

Born2RockU

My Queensryche Tribute Band ...MINDCRIME has a killer show scheduled for Houston...tomorrow...

...Saturday, December 3rd w/ a Gunz N Roses tribute from Dallas.

Anyone Houstonians want to come to my show, I can get ya backstage, if ya wanna ??

emai me. (hit the email button below picture)

MindcrimeFlyer12-3-05web.jpg

born2rock@pdq.net

Holy S***.... Is that a parody or the real thing?

If the former, my hats off; you make Spinal Tap look canned! That's beautful.

kh

The real deal...tomorrow night in Houston !

...email is ya want backstage.

Hey Craig,

I've been in that bar a few times its over where I used to live. Damn I wish I was working days righr now I would be there in a heartbeat. If there was a way to get off tomorrow night.............think..............think..........think................[;)]

Steve

I'd be cool ta see ya from the stage point of view !

We expect at least 350 + 450 in that club, since the ads plastered all over the radio.

• 2 months later...

**** My Queensryche drum book is finished and has been released internationally !!!! ***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The book + cd is $30 shipped from the publisher, BUT Klipsch members can order the book with audio cd DISCOUNTED from me for $21.75 shipped, thru my Paypal account born2rock@pdq.net
...or, with a check, via mail 13714 Lakewood Meadow Drive, Cypress, Texas 77429.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queensryche Book

Book By Joe Bergamini with 20 Song Transcriptions by Craig LeMay

Interviews, photos, band history, and note-for-note drumset transcriptions of 20 Queensryche tracks.

This book is designed for the prog-rock and metal drummer and also for all Queensryche fans. The centerpiece of the book is made up of exact drumset transcriptions done by Craig LeMay, covering all the Ryche classics. In addtion, there are three new interviews with Scott, diagrams and photos of all his drum kits through the years, and personal recollections from Scott on the making of each album. Everything is presented in a pleasing graphical style with tons of original photos.

Also included is a CD on which Scott has re-recorded the drum parts for the songs by themselves, for analyzation with the charts.

Included are the following songs:

Anarchy-X, Best I Can , Breakdown , Disconnected , Empire , Eyes of a Stranger , I Don't Believe in Love , Jet City Woman , The Lady Wore Black , Operation: Mindcrime , Queen of the Reich , Revolution Calling , Spreading the Disease , Silent Lucidity , Sign of the Times , Take Hold of the Flame , Tribe, Warning , Walk in the Shadows and The Whisper.

The book + cd is $30 shipped from the publisher, BUT Klipsch members can order the book with audio cd DISCOUNTED from me for $21.75 shipped, thru my Paypal account born2rock@pdq.net
...or, with a check, via mail 13714 Lakewood Meadow Drive, Cypress, Texas 77429.