Well, I only had to pay $50

33klfan

Since my birthday is tomorrow, my parents paid $100 towards the sx-980, so i only had to pay $50 thumbsup.gifsmile.gif . I took that offer quite easily. With the speaker cable and receiver combined, I have $100 well worth spent. I still can't believe the glorious bass it puts out, and it's a solid bass to because i listen to a lot of rock/punk and that's real important. The treble vocals and instruments are also superb. I haven't found a flaw yet which i usually can with anything. I give my speakers credit to, but i never thought they could do what this pioneer gives to them. It says something when i don't even need a subwoofer, because i always did before. It now sounds like there are at least 2 subs on. The sound soothes my ears something incredible.

Hey! I'M a carpenter! I will offer up a few tips: Ask for help lifting things. Don't try to be macho, or a "hero." Protect your knees. Wear gloves. Protect your skin, eyes, and lungs. Do these things, and hopefully you will not be an "old man" at 50... Oh, have fun! It really is a blast makin' stuff!

i wish id listened 3

i just made a move away from carpentry, no benefits, freeze your A$$ off in the fall, winter, crazy hours half the year and no hours the other half, and the only guy getting rich is the contractor

now i work for amtrak, have benefits, work in a warm building, still have crazy hours year round, and now the govt gets rich off all my excess taxes

not so sure this was a move up as it was sideways!!!!!!!!!!

any way happy birthday

Joe