O/T My new toy is n0n-audio related

SteelerFan

Sweet bike SteelerFan. I was reading about that bike and have been eyeing it ever since I spent some time in the north Georgia mountains on a friend of mine's KTM 625SMC. After 30 miutes of blasting some twisties I had a sh*t eatin' grin that lasted for another hour!! I think I could have ridden all day and used only 2 gears.

Uh.....where in Clearwater, FL are curves for you? [;)] [:)]

And since it's been 15 years for you, remember - rubber side down. [:D]

Tom

Nice bike. You could hang a pair of Heresys off the handle bars driven by an MP3 player. Now that would be interesting.

That may be just a tad too creative for my taste.[;)]

Actually I've never figured out why someone would want a a sound system on a motorcycle. Guess I'm not a Goldwing guy.[:)]

That right Tom good to remind him of that. I like the saying Shiny side up also.

I don't remember allot of curves in FL, from the times I have been there.

What do you ride Tom.

Steve

Right now my primary bike is a Yamaha FJR1300. My neighborhood terrorizing bike is a 1990 H*nda NS50 (full size, street legal, 2-smoke that'll do 57mph with a tail wind and me all tucked in. Hell, that sumb*tch will hit darn near 60 downhill!! LMAO...). My wife runs back in the house when I take the NS50 out for a spin 'cause she says that the white, pink and teal color of the bike makes me look gay. I think it's snazzy. [:P] Anyhow, folks in the neighborhood with dogs just hate it when I'm out there wringing the t*ts off the NS50. LOL.....

Tom

Not alot of curves here that's true Tom. But it's still a great around town scooter. I can't wait to get it broken in so I can use more of the throttle. Don't worry, I plan on keeping the rubber side down and the shiny side up.[:)]

Actually....once it's broken in, you'll find that your front tire will last almost forever. I mean, with the bike being only on the back tire most of the time, well....you get my point. [:D]

Man.....I sure wish you hadn't posted that pic.

Tom