Salamander Synergy Furniture - For Sale in the D.C. Area

PYRO

I have some Salamander furniture FOR SALE. WHY? When I bought my 52" DLP my wife and I decided to go with a triple 20 Walnut/Black from Salamander.

This is what I have FOR <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />SALE:

1. S40 Cherry/Black, S40 Door Perforated/Cherry, S40 Panels Perforated

Only Damage - Base has a couple scratches that were repaired with a touchup kit.

2. Pennisula20 Cherry/Black - Holds a 36" CRT Television with no problems

3. S30 EXT Cherry/Black, S30 Panels Perforated

I live in the Washington, D.C. area. I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping any of these items. So if you live in the area and are interested in buying some high quality A/V Furniture send me a PM. Make me a reasonable offer!

Rob

I have some Salamander furniture FOR SALE. WHY? When I bought my 52" DLP my wife and I decided to go with a triple 20 Walnut/Black from Salamander.

This is what I have FOR <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />SALE:

1. S40 Cherry/Black, S40 Door Perforated/Cherry, S40 Panels Perforated

Only Damage - Base has a couple scratches that were repaired with a touchup kit.

2. Pennisula20 Cherry/Black - Holds a 36" CRT Television with no problems

3. S30 EXT Cherry/Black, S30 Panels Perforated

I live in the Washington, D.C. area. I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping any of these items. So if you live in the area and are interested in buying some high quality A/V Furniture send me a PM. Make me a reasonable offer!

Rob

Pictures would help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what it's worth but I'll be needing something like that in about a year or so. I just need to make sure it can fit all my gear.

Long story short, I'm interested and I live in MD. My wife will probably kill me but I'll send you a PM and we'll go from there.

- Gary

• 7 months later...