Frappr map for Klipsch Forum members

Thumpelstiltskin

shameless more posts of websites to increase my posts

http://www.progonos.com/furuti/MapProj/Normal/ProjNav/projNav.html

not as bad as this!

worse bump to keep at top

I don't get it.....

[;)][H]

You see Who, we're all so important that we're trying anything to keep our post count high and keep OUR threads at the top of the list, where nature intended. We're going to have to grow you a bigger ego! bwahahahahaahha

Michael

Not true [:D]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not as bad as this!

I don't get it.....

[;)][H]

You see Who, we're all so important that we're trying anything to keep our post count high and keep OUR threads at the top of the list, where nature intended. We're going to have to grow you a bigger ego! bwahahahahaahha

Michael

is so[:P]

not as bad as this!

I don't get it.....

[;)][H]

Michael

Wonder how many of these boxes we can make?[:P]

Michael how did you get to 7,014 already???

shameless

more posts of websites to increase my posts

not as bad as this!

I don't get it.....

[;)][H]

You

see Who, we're all so important that we're trying anything to keep our

post count high and keep OUR threads at the top of the list, where

nature intended. We're going to have to grow you a bigger ego!

bwahahahahaahha

Michael

Wonder how many of these boxes we can make?[:P]

Michael how did you get to 7,014 already???

They can go on indefinetly...I tested it myself using the PM function (yes I have too much time on my hands) [:P]

And half of Colter's posts had to have been speaker deals [;)]

Isn't there an Australian contingent, and how about timmikid in Belgium?

How many overseas guys do we have here? Perhaps someone could put Andy HDBR on the map in Kuwait?

Still not many in Middle America, was Klipsch not marketed there?

and you guys stop it with the stacked quotes or Amy will lock our little thread!

Michael

Hi Michael! How ya doin' these days?

Had a couple of visitors over, fired up the Klipsches for "Swimming with Sharks", for them. They were ne'erdowell's though. Oh, well, as long as the regular gf don't find out.

I am close to the DMZ here, but the most dangerous thing about Korea these days is driving (or crossing) on the roads. Being a pedestrian ain't so safe either (did I mention that motorcycles use the sidewalks here!) I should make a streetscene video!

I guess other than the backstabbing, cockblocking, doubledealing and general ingratitude from the locals (I'm not Korean) it ain't so bad! One nice (or not so nice) thing about this place is a bar or pub is never more than a short walk away.

I could use a Long Island Ice Tea right now! Aw crap, I"m working!

Hey, our map is looking pretty good, with over 40 locations marked already. As the map administrator, I need to add a description of our group and a picture to represent us. The description could be as simple as "For those who love Klipsch", but I'm hoping someone could come up with something better. I like the looks of the spinning, gold PWK pic someone uses as their avatar (not sure who) for our picture but I'm open to suggestions.

Rick.

First, before using any Klipsch symbol or trademark, ASK AMY!

I like the 'Legend in Sound' moniker, if it's okay with them.

Can you delete me so I can create a new entry with photo avatar and nice slogan? I don't see anywhere where we can edit entries once they're made.

Thanks,

Michael

First, before using any Klipsch symbol or trademark, ASK AMY!

I like the 'Legend in Sound' moniker, if it's okay with them.

Can you delete me so I can create a new entry with photo avatar and nice slogan? I don't see anywhere where we can edit entries once they're made.

Thanks,

Michael

Don't worry Michael, I've already asked Amy about using the PWK thing. Which "Legend in Sound" moniker are you talking about? Can you show me an example?

I'll delete you from the map so you can change your comment and add a picture.

Thanks, Rick.

Isn't there an Australian contingent, and how about timmikid in Belgium?

How many overseas guys do we have here? Perhaps someone could put Andy HDBR on the map in Kuwait?

Still not many in Middle America, was Klipsch not marketed there?

and you guys stop it with the stacked quotes or Amy will lock our little thread!

Michael

Ouch! That hurt! Timmikid lives in Holland, ever called a Canadian an American? [:S]

No seriously, I'll go and put myself on the map. I understand the misunderstanding. In English our country is called Holland or The Netherlands and the inhabitants are the Dutch. Why would the English world have made it so complicated? BTW the Belgians separated because they could not decide whether to speak Dutch or French, and they still haven't, so the Dutch keep making jokes over them. Now off to frappr (or something).

LOL! [:D] I entered and my flag appears in Ghana, with a message next to it: "currently you have no friends". Great, I'll have another beer on a lonely sunday. [:(] [;)]

That's SOOOO sad, sounds like something I'd come up with. [:(] [:'(] [:$]

Sorry about the geography glitch there buddy. No harm meant. I'll have to a map review. I should know better, I have Dutch relatives!

Michael

LOL! [:D] I entered and my flag appears in Ghana, with a message next to it: "currently you have no friends". Great, I'll have another beer on a lonely sunday. [:(] [;)]

Timmikid,

Are you sure you signed up for the right map? I don't see your name on the list, or any flags near Ghana on ours. Here's another link to the Klipsch Forum map.

http://www.frappr.com/klipschforum

Rick.