So whats on your Christmas Wish List?

thxsubwoofers

Sorry to hear that, Michael. Today was nothing really special for me as well...it's just myself and my two youngest brothers here at the house. We did cook a really great spiral ham dinner, and just finished calling all our other relatives throughout the country. Now we're getting ready to watch "The Polar Express" and "Elf" on DVDs. No friends over this year...no party...no alcohol...no nothing...just us.

Guess that's not really such a bad thing afterall.

Hey Michael,

Oh well, being stood up is no fun for sure but I guess it could have been worse.

My brother gave us our first digital camera and it's a blast erasing and making more pictures then putting them on the computer. Havent had so much fun in a long time taking pics of cabinets I've made and other silly stuff around the house. Not sure what to do with a very nice automatic Nikon film camera that takes beautiful film pictures.

What did you think of that snow we had today? It snowed sleet like crazy today for a couple hours and turned everything white.

Watched the Elf movie for the second time yesterday and it was still pretty darned good.