The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
wheelman

The 40 Year Old Virgin

Well after watching this movie my face hurt from laughing so much. See if you can spot the Klipsch banner. Warning contains really bad language. One of the best movies i've seen in awhile.

Yeah excellent film actually Amy posted about this as I was flipping back through the old pages. The search engine doesn't work the greatest here. I did a search before I posted I think[:D] Anyways it's hilarious.

This was a fun, fresh, albeit mindless, comedy. My favorite scene was "you're gay because..."

It was also funny to see the hair-remover lady laughing as she was ripping off Steve Carrell's chest-hair, as it was actually the real thing, and they only could do one "take" (obviously), and she could not control herself!

I think half of the cast are ex-members of Freaks and Geeks and

Undeclared. Paul Feig created both of these VERY funny sitcoms years

ago. If you've never seen Freaks and Geeks just splurge on this awesome

boxset. It only lasted one season and was sadly cancelled. Besides

being gut-busting funny and rewatchable it is FILLED with killer music

with a heavy emphasis on classic rock.

"I think half of the cast are ex-members of Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared." F&G was a great show - I remember when it went off the air they aired the last 3 episodes back to back. One of the cast members is now in "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS (also a good, funny show).

We watched this movie last night. I am not a big fan of movies, would rather listen to music, however this one was worth watching. Very very funny, good story line. Not suitable for young children.

Great flick. Hard to believe that hair waxing scene is real, but that makes it all the more funny!

Great movie! The younger group in our household rented 7 movies weekend before last and this was the best one of all we rented! A laugh a minute. The waxing scene was funny but the best was the female anatomy that felt like sandbags.

didn't get me laughing, I thought he was a geek and would ruin it with a great girl because he was a geek, she won't respect him because he doesn't know how to be a man around women, not as funny as Something about Mary, certainly adult language...

Didn't like it much at all *thumbsdown* but thats my own opinion of course. very predictable movie, don't you think?