Looking For Cornwalls

garymd

I don't either, but if anyone is close to Bham I saw a pair for sale in the Bham newspaper for $499 this morning. Don't know how long the ad has been running or if they are sold.

The ad said excellent condition.

First time I have ever saw Cornwalls for sale in Bham.

Danny

Gary,

I may be surrendering a pair reasonably soon. Tomorrow (Thursday, Jan. 12th), I venture for San Diego to pick up a pair of 64 Khorns. With this pair, I can honestly say, my house is getting full of heritage.....AND I STILL WANT A PAIR OF VINTAGE BELLES.

Once I get my Belle's, I will most assuredly be getting rid of at least 1 pair of Cornwalls. If the Belle's are the right pair, I'll drive to Timbucktoo, to bring'em home.

I will more than likely sell either the Decorator Cornwalls (they're not beaters, and I'll sell them cheap), or possibly a pair or verticals or the 89's. The later 2 pairs will be 95% +. The ALK Type B replacement Xovers will stay with me, but I will plug the originals back in.

How soon does your buddy want a pair?

Gilbert,

Thanks for the offer. I hope it can work out logistically.

I suggested he hold out until a pair showed up locally however he's an older gentleman and probably wants them sooner rather then later. I don't think he wants to wait more than 4 months, max.

Even if you did decide to sell a pair, how would we get them here????

Even if you did decide to sell a pair, how would we get them here????

I would ship with Dean's vault, or drive them as far East as my future Belle's would take me (assuming my belles will be located east of Tulsa).

Just a thought, I know eventually, my Belle's will pop up somewhere within the continental US. Beside, I do need to part with a pair of speakers,or, eeegads.....2.

I don't either, but if anyone is close to Bham I saw a pair for sale in the Bham newspaper for $499 this morning. Don't know how long the ad has been running or if they are sold.

The ad said excellent condition.

First time I have ever saw Cornwalls for sale in Bham.

Danny

I wonder if those CW's went with those mac MC30s on ebay. Both out of Vestavia Hills.