Empty Cornwall Cabinets

bhendrix

Anyone interested in a pair of empty Cornwall cabinets? My son lives in Portland and has a pair of raw birch cabinets without drivers, crossovers, or grills. He got them from a pawn shop.

He says the cabs have a few scratches but could be sanded and finished or veneered. I haven't seen them and can't vouch for their condition.

These could be a good restoration project for someone willing to pick up the cabinets in Portland. Bob Crites, I'm sure, would be happy to supply drivers and crossovers for a project. Ebay could be another source.

No pics available yet. He'll be back in Portland next week.

Make offer if interested.

Okay, I'll borrow my friend's dig cam and upload. Corns were actually covered with Cane grills. My cat scratched them up some years back. When I finally decided I wanted to replace the cloth (which I have not done yet), I took off the tattered grill and whoa!!! - decos! I need to clean them up.

KHorns. Still no grills. I've got a house to destroy first. The birch is beautiful, though.

• 4 weeks later...