d@mn things (computers) into submission. If they get it working

the way everyone wants it to work within a few weeks, I'd give everyone

involvce a big round of applause.

Ray "I *HATE* Computers" Garrison

ex American Payment Systems CIO

ex Freshnex.com CIO / CTO

current PeriShip.com IT guy

• Moderators

And it will be about another month till it's fixed. Which I find hard to fathom for a company such as Klipsch as this forum certainly brings in sales. (sorry, it just really bothers & confuses me).

I'm not sure how you envision our company, but it's just me monitoring this forum (most of the time) and ONE webmaster, who is the webmaster of all our sites (customer site, dealer site, internal website.....)

Work with us, here!

Hi Amy, I know - and I'm sorry to diss (I love Klipsch!), but it's been frustrating for me as I basically can't do a few things till I read more & I can't find what I need to read. Like - at all. Been banging my head against the desk over it. It's a personal issue. [:)] I'll just cross my fingers that it'll happen sooner rather than later.

And it will be about another month till it's fixed. Which I find hard to fathom for a company such as Klipsch as this forum certainly brings in sales. (sorry, it just really bothers & confuses me).

I'm not sure how you envision our company, but it's just me monitoring this forum (most of the time) and ONE webmaster, who is the webmaster of all our sites (customer site, dealer site, internal website.....)

Work with us, here!

Good point, Amy ...

Folks look at a huge brand name like Klipsch and assume that there are 1000's of folks in Indy working on everything from A to Z. Quite often these kinds of companies are staffed fairly leanly and everybody wears lots of hats.

I know that it was that way for me when I was doing the big, corporate gig. EVERYBODY these days runs lean and mean, or your likely to be put out of business.

Chris

Work with us, here!

Amy,

You go girl! Patience is a virtue often overlooked in this Internet age. Take whatever it takes to do it right - we'll all be happier with that in the end!

I don't blame Klipsch or anyone there for this problem. Klipsch went to great pains and spent good money to license this BB software for us to use free. The search problem is with the software provider.

Let us all hope that they resolve this problem to Klipsch' satisfaction forthwith. So that we users can get our money's worth.[;)]

Rick

• Moderators

Thanks guys, it's frustrating for us, too! There's many times I want to refer a customer to an issue that's been discussed on the forum, and I need an efficient way to find it as well. We'll keep working on it!

In reality, there's Amy and the Webmaster working on the forum, Trey, Jim and Roy making the speakers, and another couple of guys boxing things up (one of them ONLY does the shipping tape). I think a few employees are still stuck in the anechoic chamber. I'm amazed ANYTHING gets done...