Single Walnut Belle 1975 Vintage

Doc Robin

I am offering a Single Walnut Belle 1975 Vintage Serial #0N934 BK WO in Very good condition. This will have to be pick up only in Cabot Arkansas 72023. I am taking college classes 4 days a week and working full time also; I dont have time to package or drop off for shipping. If anyone is seriously interested please contact me at KJ5DQ@AOL.COM and I will send photo's. This Belle did not have a badge on it when I bought it and I cannot tell where one was ever on it. I have not upgraded the crossover and it does not look like it has been touched; The previous owner said that he had not changed anything on the speaker in all of the years that he had owned it.

If your are interested drop me a line. Bill

belle 1975.zip

I am offering a Single Walnut Belle 1975 Vintage Serial #0N934 BK WO in Very good condition. This will have to be pick up only in Cabot Arkansas 72023. I am taking college classes 4 days a week and working full time also; I dont have time to package or drop off for shipping. If anyone is seriously interested please contact me at KJ5DQ@AOL.COM and I will send photo's. This Belle did not have a badge on it when I bought it and I cannot tell where one was ever on it. I have not upgraded the crossover and it does not look like it has been touched; The previous owner said that he had not changed anything on the speaker in all of the years that he had owned it.

If your are interested drop me a line. Bill

Bill,

I'm not interested in a single, but if you ever decide to part with your Pie Sliced pair of Belle's.....Please let me know, please. Heck, I might even work out a trade for some other Heritage I've got. Just a thought.