Proud new Papa...

Chris Elm

Drove up to Nashville yesterday to pick up my new babies. They are in overall good condition with a few knicks here and there. They sound great! These replaced my RF3II's. Managed to fit them both in the backseat of a Passat (not recommended) with a little creativity and a lot of patience and struggle. Thanks for all the advice I found in this site before making the purchase. You folks are great.

First order of business... What do I oil these with?

Here is a photo...

post-12107-13819281853048_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new babies. I had a feeling you'd be buying them and bringing them home. That's quite a step up from RB3's. But keep em, they'll go nice in the den or bedroom.

Let us know how the first listening session goes, will ya?

CW's are my fave Klipsch speaker ever. That's why I have NINE of them!

M

The ad in the paper said $995 I believe, but that was with an old HK reciever and a 5 disc changer. This guy offered to let me come over for a listen the very first time I talked to him. He let me stay as long as I like, and told me to bring some of my CDs. We met at Burger King and then I followed him back to his house. Name was Ken. Real upfront guy from the beginning. It was a pleasant transaction from the beginning for the most part (a little reluctant/frustrated when asked about condition, serial numbers, etc.).

The ad in the paper said $995 I believe, but that was with an old HK reciever and a 5 disc changer. This guy offered to let me come over for a listen the very first time I talked to him. He let me stay as long as I like, and told me to bring some of my CDs. We met at Burger King and then I followed him back to his house. Name was Ken. Real upfront guy from the beginning. It was a pleasant transaction from the beginning for the most part (a little reluctant/frustrated when asked about condition, serial numbers, etc.).

Was it difficult to get an audition?