Oh man I am WICKED sick

Bruinsrme

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes one just has to lie and what is worse is when you get caught indirectly.

So, Earlier in the week I was thinking about working today for a little OT. But with FEDex requiring an adult sig for the RB75 and RC7 I rethought the possibility of working. My house is in the pre 9am drop off zone for the fedex ground delivery service. This is always a bonus. Yesterday I let some people know that the likelyhood for OT today was very low.

I am sitting there admiring my new speakers when my pager goes off.

"Alright your speakers have been delivered, you are not sick, get your @55 into work and on your way in pick up coffee"

I used someone else computer to check the status of the speakers and it saved my fedex account data. Damn cookies

scott

You will pardon my laughing (with?) you on this lol

When I was in high school & puberty spouting fuzz on my face, I worked at a restauraunt.

I had an idiot manager (for non related reasons) who thought I needed to go home & shave (ha). Kind of riled me that he did that, so I went home & shaved.

I then sat down & cranked some tunes up and was jamming away (taking about 2 hours)

Phone rang... knowing it was him, I did couple jumps to get my breathing worked up as though I'd run to phone, it was him asking "Uh...Richard... you planning on returning to work????"

I told him my car woudn't start & I was outside working on it & I'd be there ASAP

Hung up, listened to another 30 minutes of tunes, went out to car, opened hood, ran hands onto engine to get them "greasy" and wiped them off.

Went in to work and the FIRST thing I saw his eyes do was look at my hands which of course, showed clear signs of working on an engine.

He said glad to have you back and I just smiled.

[6]

Hi Dave,

Got all 4 today and the RC7. The RC7 has a small crease in the cone area, Haven't determined if it is affecting the sound. Everything was a 1 day ship. I think the FEDEx guy was more excited about getting them out of his van than I was receiving them. he helped me carry them downstairs and I offered him $20 for the help and he said you being home is my tip.

I can tell you Godsmack sounds like they are in my HT.

I have a very small HT and right now it is a 5.1 set up. The RS7s are definitely need to complete the setup. Its amazing how much rear surrounds complete the setup. With no sound coming from the back it sounds very empty. Soon this too will be fixed.

In total I am very happy what $2000 bought me.

Good stuff Klipsch.....

Thanks for asking.

Scott

You will pardon my laughing (with?) you on this lol

When I was in high school & puberty spouting fuzz on my face, I worked at a restauraunt.

I

had an idiot manager (for non related reasons) who thought I

needed to go home & shave (ha). Kind of riled me that he did

that, so I went home & shaved.

I then sat down & cranked some tunes up and was jamming away (taking about 2 hours)

Phone

rang... knowing it was him, I did couple jumps to get my breathing

worked up as though I'd run to phone, it was him asking

"Uh...Richard... you planning on returning to work????"

I told him my car woudn't start & I was outside working on it & I'd be there ASAP

Hung

up, listened to another 30 minutes of tunes, went out to car, opened

hood, ran hands onto engine to get them "greasy" and wiped them off.

Went

in to work and the FIRST thing I saw his eyes do was look at my hands

which of course, showed clear signs of working on an engine.

He said glad to have you back and I just smiled.

[6]

Too bad that excuse doesn't work anymore when you drive a toyota or honda!

Yes the same seller, any insight on this particular RC7?

Scott -

No, I don't have any knowledge of it. I don't remember seeing that she had an RC7 listed,

but since I already have one and wasn't in the market I may have overlooked it.

Dave

There is no doubt it was dropped somewhere along the line. It sounds like my last RC7 so I am not too worried.

For the price I am not complaining.

I would not have minded paying a little more to purchase them from a retailer but I was told by 3 dealers "We can call you when they come in"

Ok I will sit but my phone waiting.

I have what I wanted and I am very content.

scott