FS: GE loaded Type AA's

Deang

I built these for Meagain so she could compare them to the 'other' networks I sent her. I honestly didn't know which she would pick, so I built them up 'pretty' in case she decided to keep them. Built on 1" Poplar, and for the most part built the way Bob builds them -- but minus the zeners. I was just going to take them straight to Audiogon but figured you all might be O.K. with me listing them here first. If you're listening with old worn out filters and on a budget this is the place to start. I think $175 plus shipping is fair.

post-3205-13819283778018_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those networks were a goodly improvement over my stock AA's! (Actually, I wish I had them here for another quick test on the highs). LOL

I hooked up my stock LaScalas the other day and couldn't finish one song. We both said to each other "how can ANYONE with these heritage Klipsch listen with old stock crossovers".

Actually, I went so far as to say I feel bad for people who've not been turned on to this.

Most bang for the buck. And this is an affordable pair.