Help

RIGGED25

Nobody that I could find when I was looking last year...you can for a temporary fix (or indefinitely if desired) use the shortest "patch cords" you have...these will work...the only thing I was able to find without making your own is some places carry "pre-out jumpers" but are REALLY short "patch cords" and they are like $30-60 bux a pair...and you need 2, right??? How audiophile is that...

Bill

Exactly, Bill -- Audioquest makes a very good quality jumper interconnect at $35 or so/pair. The virtue is they are very short which helps keep the rat's nest back there a little cleaner. Just try a pair of interconnects to see if they make a difference -- my one experience of many years ago was very favorable, so you should try it IMO.

EDIT: Look at the Audioquest website and look under "Accessories" under "Accessories," for "Pre-amp Jumpers."

Larry

After being on hold for 30min, the salesperson found what I was looking for. The cost per jumper is 1.50, shipping this tiny item is 6.50. I think I'll order a dozen and sell some on Ebay. lol

Thanks for the information fellow Klipschmen.

RIGGED

Heck all those jumpers are is a piece of wire bent around i can make you some out off Brass,Copper,how much would you like to pay?Rick

Thanks for the offer Rick but I managed to find some of all places, at pawn shop.

They had some rca cables, rf cables, and 2 pair of jumpers in a box;they cost me a whole 50 cents. lol

RIGGED