Great Concert DVD

Arky

Beth Hart - Live at Paradiso

This show was recorded in a small hall in Amsterdam. Excellent sound mix. Watch the rockumentary

first for insight into where she is coming from.

This concert will leave you drained. It may not be for the older crowd. There is some good guitar picking

from the band but Beth is the show. She is kind of Janis Joplin like. Pure raw emotional energy and

she is exotically sexy as hell. Best concert i've seen in awhile. Give it a try.

JT

I've fallen in love with The Eagle Farewell I Tour. KLF-20s and Mac all around, I can listen to this at concert levels and it's still not fatuiging (sp).

Me too Tom. I prefer Farewell Tour over Hell Freezes Over - the band is having a lot of fun & Joe

Walsh is a trip.

I still think that Glenn, Joe, Timothy, etc.......are all great artists. I also think that after reading a bit on why Don Felder was not there that, as a business man, Don Henley is a real S.O.B.

Don invested a lot of the profits that The Eagle's, Inc. in to a lot of other business interests. The profits from those interests went mainly to Fry and Henley. Felder wanted a piece of the profits but Henley said "No" and that Felder had to live with it. Felder quit the band and sued with a slew of complaints against Henley and The Eagles, Inc.

I haven't been able to look at Henley the same since I read that. Not to take anything away from Stuart Smith (Felder's replacement) on the Farewell I Tour I but think that is a great loss to the band.

BEWARE!

Do not go to her website to check out the video. I did tonite, and it seems that somebody has hacked into it and sabotaged the site. There are some threatening windows and links that come up. I thought my harddrive might have been wiped out.

-PB