Outlaw vs Arcam.......the REVIEW

MarkBK

many times they will have "B" stock sales too with full warranty...they also have a nice Forum...the saloon...gonk over there is an answering machine...

Bill

I looked at their price on B Stock...........the 7075 was 50.00 less than the new one, and as you stated- a full Warranty!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it seems logical that separates will outperform a receiver -- however what does outperform really mean? Will the system just be able to play at louder ranges without losing clarity? What effect will it have on the bass? Will the surrounds be more "surrounding"?

While I'm not on a budget, I wouldn't want to just throw $2500 at something that I wouldn't even really recognize. I really enjoy movies and HD concerts, but not sure if my ears are that keen!

Too throw in my 2 cents.......... I noticed on the Outlaw site, special combo deals that look great. The price of their Separates (7075) was the same as getting their receiver.............duh....

I love their web site, its layout and simple ordering process. Finally you can say "Made in the USA" for a final clincher to any deal!

Listed on their web site.

990/7700

990 Prepare/7700 Pwr Amp

$2898.00

I didn't realize Outlaw made any of their products in the USA. The last time (quite some time ago) I visited the Outlaw site I was under the impression that they designed everything in the USA and had it manufactured elsewhere. "Made in the USA" would definitely swing me towards the Outlaw equipment all other things being equal or close.

Hello,

I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I know people that work for the Arcam Co. Here is what I learned the AVR 300 is no longer in production. The AVR 350 has the identical pre pro section as the AVP700 it is definitely a big step up than the AVR300. I have read through most of the thread and just wanted to make it known if that will help people make their choice.

rmlowz

many times they will have "B" stock sales too with full warranty...they also have a nice Forum...the saloon...gonk over there is an answering machine...

Bill

I looked at their price on B Stock...........the 7075 was 50.00 less than the new one, and as you stated- a full Warranty!

Also, B-Stock has FREE SHIPPING, which can save quite a bit. Shipping for a 7075 to my address is about $50, so buying B-Stock would save me $100 total.

"I didn't realize Outlaw made any of their products in the USA. The last time (quite some time ago) I visited the Outlaw site I was under the impression that they designed everything in the USA and had it manufactured elsewhere. "Made in the USA" would definitely swing me towards the Outlaw equipment all other things being equal or close. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My amp shipped from the same factory that produces ATI in Washington state. The 990 shipped out of Ohio IIRC.

Hello,

Outlaw is a great product but you can sleep good tonight knowing that it is not made in the USA none of it. Not that there is nothing wrong with that it is made overseas at all. My Halo stuff C2 made in Finland the Halo amps made in Tawain. The AV9 the FMJ stuff is made in the U.K all of the other Arcam is made in China it is designed in the U.K made in China.Just my two cents.

rmlowz