Yet another ebay scam...

Joe Auwen

I was wandering through the MC30 auctions this morning and came across this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/McIntosh-MC30-MC-30-MONO-PAIR-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ5879280492QQcategoryZ3284QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The amps looked a bit familiar and it struck me that I had just unboxed these very amps and put them on my bench yesterday. I had won them in this auction :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5871474406&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

It's amazing to see what some people will try...!

The scammers are always up to something no good. Whenever I sell on ebay, I have a program built into my ads that disables the right click of the mouse of anyone reading the ad so they cannot copy and paste any of my text or my pictures. I started writing that program into my ads after a guy stole my pictures to use on his own ad because as he said "yours were so good and you had already taken yours and I didn't have time to take mine yet".

Whenever I sell on ebay, I have a program built

into my ads that disables the right click of the mouse of anyone

reading the ad so they cannot copy and paste any of my text or my

pictures.

I doubt that works under any operating system and browser...

Whenever I sell on ebay, I have a program built into my ads that disables the right click of the mouse of anyone reading the ad so they cannot copy and paste any of my text or my pictures..

Eh, I wouldn't even bother with thoes, first they don't do anything in Mozilla products, and secondly, if someone really wants the pictures they are easily obtained.

EDIT: hehe psg nice one