Heresy's for sale

khorn#1

Silversport,

I've got someone coming to my home on Saturday to most likely buy these. This would eliminate having to box and ship. If he decides for some reason not to buy, I promise I will get with you next and work out a possible purchase on these. I hope you understand, yourself and everyone else on this forum share a passion for klipsch speakers that I have also and have had since the mid seventies. I just dont want to sell these to anybody, I want to sell these to someone on this forum that I know will use these to enjoy the great klipsch sound. Thats the reason I wanted to give the forum members first choice to buy these. People like yourself and others that have shown interest share that passion. I know Im rambling on but I want to make sure that if this person buys these on saturday that there will be no hard feelings because I value your input on this forum as well as all others. I've learned alot over the years from everyone here.

Can you feel the passion or not?

Thanks.......... Randy Austin.......KHORN#1

Bill,

Thanks for no hard feelings, because after last night I was feeling guilty.

This would be the first pair of speakers I have bought that I didn't have to drive to hours pick up. My last heresy's I drove 17 hours to pick up. These are located about 25 minutes from me.

I just won't ship speakers.

Thanks again for being a true gentleman about this. If I come across another pair I will let you know.

Danny

Bill,

This will make my second pair. The first pair is in my bedroom system.

I need one more pair or if someone wants to split a pair.

I am trying to get a HT together.

Cornwalls for front and Heresy for center and surrounds (5.1).

I am in no hurry. I am just trying to get the speakers rounded up.

Thanks again

Danny

Not to horn in on anyones thread, but I have a pair of birch Heresys ready for sale. I have been waiting for a local friend to buy them but time is runnung out. The boxes are fair, no major flaws, with raw birch they are still original. They can be bought with the current Bob C. crossover upgrades, or with the originals. Insides and all components are mint....Sound is perfect. Hate the raw birch look though myself. Just ruins it for me.

I will be back later tonight to check Forum. $375 is a good price, and the crossovers I would let got for a deal. Prefer local pickup, but can discuss shipping.

I've noticed those XF2's have skyrocketed in price, even for used! The $150 for those tubes is a good deal (available only with the amps, I'd assume). I know you've told me how good those Mark IVs sound!