Now Available Dark Side of The Moon DVD Audio

SCOOTERDOG

Dark Side Of The Moon

From the original 1/2" Master Tapes

This is the real deal. not the usual Q8 or SQ versions with all their limitations

(limited bandwidth on the Q8, Matrixed surround on the SQ etc) but a genuine transfer from the original master tapes.

Finally you can hear Alan Parsons mix as it was always intended to be heard in studio quality audio.

The only "liberty" we have taken here is an additional .1 track. You can make up your own mind as to

whether or not it is a worthwhile addition.

It also features all new artwork in both sections specially created for this DVD-Audio release

The disc will play on all DVD players, as it is a DVD-Audio/Video "hybrid" containing the following:

Audio_TS

MLP Lossless at 24/96 Resolution in 4.1

Video_TS

DTS from 24/48 Source files

Dolby Digital from 24/48 Source files

Additionally, it is possible to play both the lossy streams from DVD-Audio players.

Each type has it's own menus. What you can access is dependant entirely on your player.

All Authoring, Encoding, Post Production and design is exclusive to this release.

FEEL FREE TO DISTRIBUTE THIS DISC TO OTHERS, BUT ALWAYS "AS IS" AND IN FULL.

PLEASE DO NOT RIP AND REPOST IN ANY OTHER FORMAT. THERE IS NO NEED AS

ALL DVD PLAYERS CAN READ THIS DISC, AND DOING SO WILL DEPRIVE OTHERS OF

THE FULL HIGH RESOLUTION FORMATS USED.

ADDITIONALLY, RIPPING TO DTS-CD WILL INVOLVE QUALITY LOSS DUE TO DOWN

conversion

The file is a Bit Torrent. Here is where you can get it.

http://www.torrentz.com/torrent_554608.html

yes it is

OK, well, it finally finished downloading. I bought a cheapo burner yeserday, which, after all the mail-in rebates, will only have cost me $30, so it was quite a reasonable endeavor. DVD burner will be useful.

The DSOTM DVD-A is a fun listen. [:)]

Now, what else can I do with this DVD burner, music-wise? Can you fill a DVD with WAVs and expect it to be read properly by a home DVD player?

• 3 weeks later...

We tried to get this and it was looking like it would take 14 weeks to download it. :) Are we missing something here? I don't see this for sale at Amazon.

And you won't find it on Amazon <g>. I am familiar with the pediree of this release and it is a top notch piece. If you can hang in there getting it, it is well worth the time spent.

Not sure why our attempts have been unsuccessful. Hubby's in charge of this and using ABC? I unknowingly stopped one download try by shutting off the laptop, then upon trying again, it was either not available or had a time-out. We obviously need to try another place to grab it from?

Meagain,

Try using BitComet. It is much faster then the normal torrent software. It took me about 14 hrs to DL the disc using it. The nice thing is if you get out of it you can go back in later and it will pick up where you left off. Worst case PM me and I'll see what I can do.

scooter

BitComet is nice, but uTorrent is better. I was reluctant to switch from BitComet, but so many sites were banning it, so I made the switch, and have never looked back.

Whatever Client you use, make sure to cap the upload speed, so that you are not saturating all your bandwidth, and not leaving any room for downloading.