Is there a Stocking Heritage Dealer In Texas?

Travis,

Last September at the Hope gathering, there were a couple of guys from the DFW metroplex area who were commenting that the only place that displayed Heritage would not be doing that hence. They mentioned something about the business issues, but I do not recall what they are.

I'm no help beyond that, and don't know if the situation might have changed in the metroplex.

That would be a good notation to have in the "find a dealer" section of the forum. To identify Klipsch dealers who offers Heritage on site would be helpful info.

I will be surprised if you find a dealer that has them. You might have to do a lot of research with the dealer finder.

You may have to start calling dealers and ask if they know of any dealers that have demo models.

When I called the store I bought my KLF 20s from here in Austin about buying 2004 La Scalas they told me Klipsch had stopped making them. So I started calling Klipsch dealers around the state asking them to contact me if they came across a used pair or had a pair.

When I called Audio/Video in College Station they told me Klipsch was still making the La Scalas with new crossovers etc. So I ordered my La Scalas from them. But they did not have any on display.

Amy if you see this is it possible you could post if any store in Texas has the Heritage line on display.

Travis you might send Amy a email and ask her for the info.

At the risk of hi-jacking (not my intent), I've been puzzled by the lack of any sort of advertising blitz concerning the "new & improved" Heritage offerings like the Heresy III or the Cornwall III. I can't believe in my right mind, that from a business perspective, the engineers were allowed by the bean counters to introduce something like the Cornwall III without some assurance from the marketing folks that they'd "make their numbers".

Has anyone seen any major advertising of Klipsch Heritage in any of the audio rags?? Shoot fire.....the RF83 gets a glamour shot on the Klipsch opening webpage and new old Heritage doesn't get zip. Whassup wit dat??? Man.....they might as well paint all of the Heritage line red since they're treated like red-headed stepchildren.

Tom

• Moderators

At the risk of hi-jacking (not my intent), I've been puzzled by the lack of any sort of advertising blitz concerning the "new & improved" Heritage offerings like the Heresy III or the Cornwall III. I can't believe in my right mind, that from a business perspective, the engineers were allowed by the bean counters to introduce something like the Cornwall III without some assurance from the marketing folks that they'd "make their numbers".

Has anyone seen any major advertising of Klipsch Heritage in any of the audio rags?? Shoot fire.....the RF83 gets a glamour shot on the Klipsch opening webpage and new old Heritage doesn't get zip. Whassup wit dat??? Man.....they might as well paint all of the Heritage line red since they're treated like red-headed stepchildren.

Tom

Not a hijack at all. I would be interested now to see if there is a stocking dealer anywhere. Acoustic Sounds has a great catalog that they put out and they now have listening rooms at their locatin in Salina, KS. They have listed all of the heritage speakers very nicely in their catalog. I just cannot believe there is not place to go to listen to a pair in Texas. However, it does not appear that you can listen to a pair anywhere in the U.S. except KS. I have asked Amy if there are going to be KHorns in Hope and if I can buy a pair there, however, with dealer protection, etc. I doubt it. I would rather support a dealer in Ak. however, then a non-stocking "dealer" in Austin. The "dealers" listed in Austin are Ultimate Electronics, and two guys who do home theater set up with out really any office space to speak of.

Some one suggested on here before that Klipsch should have a marketing program where if you agree to show the speakers you get a discount. I don't know what the answer is but right now I am in the process of looking for mint KHorns or, if I could listen to the new Heritage KHorns would probably buy those even though they are $7,500. I think what I should do is ask Amy if I can become a dealer, have LS 2'a set up downstairs and KHorns upstairs and anyone who wants to come over and listen. I bet I would outsell the "dealers" here in Austin.

Travis