Fame is so random

jacksonbart

Ok Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure was hardly excellent or an adventure (unless your you watched it while on crystal meth in a mini van with one of those DVD players handing from the roof, while being chased by police).

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Why did Ted take off and Bill get left behind. They were both of equal talent. Now Ted makes millions and Bill?. well Bill makes appearances at Dairy Queens. What gives? Come on Bill is cuel??

http://www.alexwinterfansite.com/

post-16829-1381929534871_thumb.jpg

That fan site must've been done by a relative. This is weird, I don't know much about celebrities. I thought that he was this guy. You know, Sean Penn's brother, who is dead now according to my Google search. I didn't know that there were two of them

post-17394-1381929534941_thumb.jpg

Who's a goof? Chris Penn? Do you even Watch movies? You can't lump him in with Bill S. Preston, Esq. At the very least, have some respect for the dead. If you were referring to Bill and Ted, my apologies.

Back to the topic, what about this guy:

jazzyjeff10us.jpg

For those that don't recognize him, that's none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff, one half of the rap group DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. Imagine being that guy. I mean, Keanu Reeves is famous, but Will Smith? Fuggettaboutit.

Whoa, Todd your dead on with DJ Jazzy Jeff and Will Smith, but while Chris Penn is not Alex Winter, Chris was not all that great either. I think he did his best work in Short Cuts. God rest his soul , believe he had a few personal issues which contributed to his early death. Cheers