Howdy!

Haru

Hey guy's. Im new to the boards here and just thought that I would say hi. I have been into audio as a hobby since my early teens and It continues to this day. My interests lie mostly in 2-channel audio but I also do the HT thing.

Most of my gear nowaday is vintage tube and a mix of everything else. The majority of my speakers are EV fullrange drivers, Altec, Frazier and most receintly Klipsch. I have owned KG2's, KG4's and 2- pair of Heresy's over the years but that was a long time ago. Most of my time with Klipsch speakers was with SS equipment.

I receintly added a pair of Quartets to my line-up. Hooked them up last night and have been listening to them off and on all day. I purchased them to satisfy my desire for another horn based speaker but I must say, these "little" Klipsch Quartets have continued to impress all day. Not the best I have owned but very impressive indeed. These sound dang fine with tubes.

. Im going to try to find a pair of Chorus or the Cornwall next. I think that Im turning into a Klipsch fan again.

Haru

Hey guy's......... Frazier.........

Haru

Hey, what model of Frazier(s) do you have?

ironwoods, I have a pair of Frazier Dixielanders. Had 2-pair but sold one. They came out of a church originally. The guy that got them from the church had them in his garage and didnt know what to do with them. They sounded like nails on a chalkboard driven by the little receiver he had but I could sense their potential. I brought them home and rewired the horns and hooked them up to a stock Sherwood S-5000 (6bq5) and they sounded wonderful. funky design and look but I like them. They are going to be veneered in mahogany when I get some time which maybe a while. Im in the construction remodel business which doesn't leave alot of free time. Im going to post and then see if I can figure out how to upload a pic.

Haru