I guess if you have a spare three grand and don't really like records . . . .

Allan Songer

I have the SAE click and pop machine, its works great with old 78s and some old LPs that have been destroyed over the years. you have to play with the sensitivity adjustment to make sure you are not cutting to much but it makes "unlistenable" albums listenable. not for slightly dusty albums but scratched albums IMHO. I also tried a burwen unit (form the 70's) that was even better, gave that to my dad. Tony

There is absolutely no reason why this product should not work as advertised and provide an LP playback experience that, assuming the disk is of the finest analog tradition, superior to anything short of 24/96 or higher digital recorded with the same attention.

I am not going into a long explanation here of why this would be true as those who understand the process don't need it and those who don't could care less. However, consider the the computer power available to Dick Burwen and SAE back when they designed their machines and the fact that they worked pretty well if under ideal conditions. In spite of Bill Gates we've come a long way since then.

I've been using my own custom built equivalent of this machine for over 5 years. Mine works marvelously. Thiers should as well.

Dave