New member to forum!

davidsonm

Hello all,

I have been reading to fourm for a while now and figured I would say hello. I am a new owner of 4 synergy F-3 and 2 Synergy C-3 and a Paradigm PS 1200 and all powered by a Sony 3000ES 150wpc. To add on this I hate my decision on my reciever I go it for 400 new off the shelf with 5 year parts and labor. But it is a digital amp and not the same power as a denon and I know these speakers are not Reference. I wish that they were but the wife would not let me spend the extra money. Now I am an addict to this and all I want is to buy newer and bigger stuff. So now I am saving my money for 2 RF83 they want 2500 pr. at my local store and they wont come down. Well nice to get out there and meet some of yall and proud to be a new Klipsch aholic.

I'm sure most of us had a humble beginning. Before I snatched some KSF 10.5's for $70 at a pawn shop, all I had was the Promedia 4.1 on my computer and the GMX 5.1 for the HT!

Welcome aboard and prepare to be infected with the upgrade bug.

Welcome aboard!

Where do you live davidsonm? Your local dealer's pretty deep on that..... 2500 is actually the MSRP. Try to call some dealers that is a little more distant but they are willing to deliver for lower price. I think that'll even be lower than 2500. Yet you have to let your wife know what's going on [+o(]

And never believe the sentence "it's not the money!" because wifes won't complain if the speakers were only $5 [;)]

No they dont. Wish that they did then I wouldnt have to pay tax on them. wouldnt that be nice. Any other places that anyone knows of that sells Klipsch other than Ultimate Electronics in the Springs? If so shoot me a post because they are pretty high there and they dont want to come off the price at all. Thank in advance for all of your help with this.

Any other places that anyone knows of that sells Klipsch other than Ultimate Electronics in the Springs?

Klipsch main page - top link - locate a dealer lists 5 for your zip.

I want to thank you for your service also. I like Bill's tagline.